Going Back To India for Good

kdapparao

ma friend okatanu vellipoyadu monna Oct 1st.. to take care of his parents.

gc 1 month lo miss. resignation submit chesadu. dates current ayyayi..

but backup ga valla sis sibling visa apply chesindi..if he needs he can come back if family based visas are re-opened.

7 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Agree with Negatives.

Agree about Parents.

Food and Freedom situation is much much better in United States though.

For Negatives:

You will die 6-7 years early when compared to US due to pollution and quality of life.

A greater percentage of your income will get spent in India than in United States.

On negatives— na bongule

7 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

while it is a great decision to go back and take care of parents, also be aware of the fact that you have 2 kids. you need to balance your emotions with what is practical, mee parents ikkadiki vaste even better kada.. they can easily get an extension and stay for an year

most regret their decisions within a year, and they return back to india, reason is india looks great from a distance but a sh1t hole dealing with all kinds of mess in day to day life, not a great place definitely for kids who need to be exposed to equal opportunity society

LOL no problems as you're projecting you can certainly lead happy life India even better than US if you plan properly as per your liking.. 

6 hours ago, venkateswara said:

We all grew up in India, every little thing in India gives allot of happiness to the Soul.Even now the day I board the flight to return India for good will be the most happiest day. I went through the same internal struggle to be with my family. I can completely understand the point to return back..  Good luck @kdapparao.  

Yes certainly it will be... Its just how you adapt back some may take more time for some it could be less.. 

I’m regretting moving back to India. How much wealth you have, it’s literally nothing in India now a days. In addition lot of IT politics if you are working. Inka health care lo mosalu, fake operations etc. 

Now, I would like to move back to US or Canada for good and never wanted to go back to India forever.

1 minute ago, jaffanaadaffa said:

I’m regretting moving back to India. How much wealth you have, it’s literally nothing in India now a days. In addition lot of IT politics if you are working. Inka health care lo mosalu, fake operations etc. 

Now, I would like to move back to US or Canada for good and never wanted to go back to India forever.

entha wealth bro approximate ga? parents sangathi enti?

48 minutes ago, coffeeabhi said:

entha wealth bro approximate ga? parents sangathi enti?

Wealth - 25CR approx.My bro looking after my parents and business. But I don’t want to live in India.

37 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Maa parents emi antha karchupetti chadivinchaley nenu kuda chadivincha false prestige ki poyi endhuku join cheyinchaali aa school lo? I have my own home and car, false prestige ki poyi month ki 1 lakh karchupettala? 

prestige emundi bayya... normal ga spend chestene 1.5L avtundi. prestige ante 5L kavali

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jaffanaadaffa said:

Wealth - 25CR approx.My bro looking after my parents and business. But I don’t want to live in India.

Good bro! I think TS' situation is different. 

12 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

prestige emundi bayya... normal ga spend chestene 1.5L avtundi. prestige ante 5L kavali

Antey india lo antha earning in lakhs annamaata per month 

• Haha 2