Jump to content

November Bulletin EB3 back dated


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cbnpathiths

    11

  • Iriswest

    10

  • salim

    7

  • snoww

    4

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VinPetrol
35 minutes ago, Cbnpathiths said:

Why no posts like this by crying batch ? 

offical site chepaledu , so why cyring started already.. oka 1week vestaru wait

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sreeven

Oka website lo ippude chusa..e week lo update chesadu..eb3 20q6 jan ki move avutundi ani eb2 dec 2011 thats prediction.

Chudali vadu entha varaku correct o

Link to post
Share on other sites
Iriswest
1 minute ago, Sreeven said:

Oka website lo ippude chusa..e week lo update chesadu..eb3 20q6 jan ki move avutundi ani eb2 dec 2011 thats prediction.

Chudali vadu entha varaku correct o

serious Biy GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
hydusguy
3 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Oka website lo ippude chusa..e week lo update chesadu..eb3 20q6 jan ki move avutundi ani eb2 dec 2011 thats prediction.

Chudali vadu entha varaku correct o

fad or dof

dof l doubt it will move this fiscal year

Link to post
Share on other sites
soodhilodaaram

with the U S Cee I S fee increases withheld by court, they have no incentive to move dates any futher

keep you hopes realistic

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Oka website lo ippude chusa..e week lo update chesadu..eb3 20q6 jan ki move avutundi ani eb2 dec 2011 thats prediction.

Chudali vadu entha varaku correct o

ead backlog ki time frame vuntundhi bhayyya. ead isthunaru ante they  predict gc wait time for pending ead will be less than 5 years.

don't expect movement for next 15 years in eb3 and eb2 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sreeven
5 minutes ago, salim said:

ead backlog ki time frame vuntundhi bhayyya. ead isthunaru ante they  predict gc wait time for pending ead will be less than 5 years.

don't expect movement for next 15 years in eb3 and eb2 

Manollu downgrade upgrade chesi dates ni atuitu move chestaru..😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
Iriswest
9 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

with the U S Cee I S fee increases withheld by court, they have no incentive to move dates any futher

keep you hopes realistic

 

Anye applications perigina dabbulu ekkuve vastai kada.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.