Teacher beheaded in Paris suburb after showing cartoons of Prophet Mohammed to class

Democraticcompulsion

2 minutes ago, rightwinger91 said:

USA la dems vasthe veelaki kuda adhe gathi

luckily bernie lawade is out but unsure about biden

Adenayya bayam. Vadu vasthe aa aani ban lu theesi 10nguthadu. Ilanti news lu US la chuse roju kuda vasathadi vaallu vasthe. 

5 hours ago, dewarist said:

A difficult question , but why has it only surfaced in the last two-three decades? Not taking sides, but something must have driven this sort of behavior. I honestly dont know if this was so dominant earlier.

look how shamelessly they justify these act by saying something must have driven them to.....

so these ppl are peaceful and fault is someone else who drove them out of their peaceful paradise

10 hours ago, dewarist said:

A difficult question , but why has it only surfaced in the last two-three decades? Not taking sides, but something must have driven this sort of behavior. I honestly dont know if this was so dominant earlier.

All because of zoomnaidu cell phone and internet kanipettadam valla, Middle East remote place nundi kuda all over world matha chaandhasa vaadhulu amayaka people ni brain wash chesi preyrepinchi pavithra yuddham loki laaguthunnaru , world is regressing day to day we are going to see more and more in all religions regions 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

All because of zoomnaidu cell phone and internet kanipettadam valla, Middle East remote place nundi kuda all over world matha chaandhasa vaadhulu amayaka people ni brain wash chesi preyrepinchi pavithra yuddham loki laaguthunnaru , world is regressing day to day we are going to see more and more in all religions regions 

Sad state of world politics. Nations are just trying to not go for a physical war. But, they have to win many internal battles to keep the social fabric from tearing apart. 

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Sad state of world politics. Nations are just trying to not go for a physical war. But, they have to win many internal battles to keep the social fabric from tearing apart. 

Yes

Hehe Nice 

Pissfuls ki saranu isthe ilane untadhi

Germany aithe assame...

They brought illetrates from middle East ,and give subsidies to live 

Indians ki visa ivadaniki mathram edustaru 

Mullah Merkel chancellor ga unantha varakku anthe...

11 hours ago, rightwinger91 said:

look how shamelessly they justify these act by saying something must have driven them to.....

so these ppl are peaceful and fault is someone else who drove them out of their peaceful paradise

Why do you have your daggers drawn out at all times? I was asking a question, if you can't answer it , the least you can do is to be at least civil to one another. I rest my case and thanks

7 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Hate is only limited to one religion ani already telcharu kadu. All religions , regions ani anadam chaala tappu @tom bhayya

Thellodiki jathi

thrukodikiii matham

mana areas lo cassssette 

tamilnadam lo language

southvomerica lo type of cartels.

annituki oka reason undhiii Argument and kottokovadiniki.....but sampokovadam endhi ra labbiiii

17 hours ago, dewarist said:

Well, you should read what Ghori/Ghazini/Taimurs did!