Teacher beheaded in Paris suburb after showing cartoons of Prophet Mohammed to class

Democraticcompulsion

8 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

All because of zoomnaidu cell phone and internet kanipettadam valla, Middle East remote place nundi kuda all over world matha chaandhasa vaadhulu amayaka people ni brain wash chesi preyrepinchi pavithra yuddham loki laaguthunnaru , world is regressing day to day we are going to see more and more in all religions regions 

all religions ani sollu generelize cheyyaku

i still didnt get the answer for why only one religion does beheading and suicide bombing?

59 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Why do you have your daggers drawn out at all times? I was asking a question, if you can't answer it , the least you can do is to be at least civil to one another. I rest my case and thanks

daggers drawn lekunda france valla laga kotha kosam ready ga muskuni kusovala?

7 minutes ago, rightwinger91 said:

all religions ani sollu generelize cheyyaku

i still didnt get the answer for why only one religion does beheading and suicide bombing?

Last 2 lines kaakunda migilindhi kanipinchaledha? 

1 hour ago, tom bhayya said:

Last 2 lines kaakunda migilindhi kanipinchaledha? 

overall generalized anipinchindi and that like normalizing even condoning what these ppl do

explicit ga cheppali which religion does beheading and suicide bombing

3 minutes ago, rightwinger91 said:

overall generalized anipinchindi and that like normalizing even condoning what these ppl do

explicit ga cheppali which religion does beheading and suicide bombing

Middle East remote places lo ey religions untaayi? Pavithra yudham aney term evaridhi? 

3 hours ago, shaw183 said:

just like you.. ?

Paris lo decapitate chesina sharanardhi oka religion nundi avadam just a coincidence ani you don’t know? Macron kante em telvaka edo anaadu “Islamic attack” ani.. DB medhavula nundi inthe nerchukunama

https://www.yahoo.com/news/french-police-face-worst-nightmare-152214979.html

“From Abdullah, the servant of Allah, to Macron, the leader of the infidels, I executed one of your hell dogs who dared to belittle Muhammad,” the Tweet said.

Witnesses told police they heard the assailant shouting “Allahu Akbar” [‘God is the greatest’ in Arabic] before he was shot by officers. No explosives were found on his body after it was checked by a bomb disposal unit.

12 minutes ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/french-police-face-worst-nightmare-152214979.html

“From Abdullah, the servant of Allah, to Macron, the leader of the infidels, I executed one of your hell dogs who dared to belittle Muhammad,” the Tweet said.

Witnesses told police they heard the assailant shouting “Allahu Akbar” [‘God is the greatest’ in Arabic] before he was shot by officers. No explosives were found on his body after it was checked by a bomb disposal unit.

@Picheshwar & @dasari4kntr : throw some of ur intellectual thoughts on the above other than sad blue emoji this time 😉😉

On 10/17/2020 at 6:27 AM, rightwinger91 said:

most religions have some bad stuff but this particular religion has everything bad. and then they call themselves peaceful

Correction they are peaceholes

1 hour ago, Picheshwar said:

Sad to see these crimes in the name of religion.

try to lookup for the France and Algeria history. Worth a read.

great. diniki kuda oka justification/covering ivvali ga. so history it is.

• Haha 1