How is this for an argument?

PilliBeta

4 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

The only thing that I care for in the President is who gives me a higher tax break. 

Why argument? Sappideka tini tongooharish%252520rao.gif

6 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

The only thing that I care for in the President is who gives me a higher tax break. 

Rich or poor, nobody wants to pay more taxes.. everyone wants to reduce their taxes.. 

22 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

you are so selfish

you are trying to chose between the candidates based on tax break when  one of the candidate totally bullies and abuse children/women who talks against him

6 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

you are so selfish

you are trying to chose between the candidates based on tax break when  one of the candidate totally bullies and abuse children/women who talks against him

Trump lo ameyni chudukuntundhi so liked him anta. 

1 hour ago, Manikyam said:

you are so selfish

How will Trump bullying someone affect me? But his tax laws actually affect me. Why would I care about the rest?

20 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

How will Trump bullying someone affect me? But his tax laws actually affect me. Why would I care about the rest?

Because you are living in a society......

1 hour ago, PilliBeta said:

why my quote in other thread about some setup did affect you to make a post

7 hours ago, PilliBeta said:

America ayina anakapalli ayina tax padedi middle & upper middle class  paine

Lower class vadu elagu kattadu... migilindi upper class ... it does not matter to them... endukante vadiki Tax ela eggottalo cheppadaniki boledu anni resources unnayi and they have money to do that....

so evadiana upper class ni tax chesi lower class ni bagu chestanu ante migathavallani ongo pedthanu ani artham ...  idi universal truth ... 

Lower Class ni evadu bagu cheyyaledu endukante vaadu eppatiki aa place nundi ravadaniki istha padadu kastha padalsi vastundi ani... it is the truth...