ఓడిపోతే దేశం వదిలి పారిపోతా అన్న తాత..😀😀😀

r2d2

Trump on if Biden wins: 'Maybe I'll have to leave the country'

President Trump joked that he would "have to leave the country" if he loses the upcoming presidential election against Democratic nominee Joe Biden. 

"I will deliver optimism, opportunity and hope, and that's what we're doing, and this is why we have this kind of spirit, and I hate to say it because I don't want to insult Georgia, but it's this way all over our country," Trump told a cheering crowd at a campaign event in Macon, Ga., on Friday, later mocking the social distancing and face coverings at Biden's campaign events.Trump added: "I shouldn't joke because you know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me. Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life, what am I going to do? I'm going to say 'I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics.' I'm not going to feel so good."

"Maybe I'll have to leave the country? I don't know." Trump added.

45 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Trump on if Biden wins: 'Maybe I'll have to leave the country'

President Trump joked that he would "have to leave the country" if he loses the upcoming presidential election against Democratic nominee Joe Biden. 

"I will deliver optimism, opportunity and hope, and that's what we're doing, and this is why we have this kind of spirit, and I hate to say it because I don't want to insult Georgia, but it's this way all over our country," Trump told a cheering crowd at a campaign event in Macon, Ga., on Friday, later mocking the social distancing and face coverings at Biden's campaign events.Trump added: "I shouldn't joke because you know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me. Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life, what am I going to do? I'm going to say 'I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics.' I'm not going to feel so good."

"Maybe I'll have to leave the country? I don't know." Trump added.

Ekkadiki...boss pithun daggariki jump aa🤭

48 minutes ago, Sucker said:

@r2d2 Trump మీద విష ప్రచారం aapakunte తీవ్ర  ఇబ్బందులు తప్పవు నీకు 

It is not fake news... vaadu anna maatale kada.. 😀