Jump to content

Monna evaro adigaru e equation, what if BJP wins more seats than Nitish, who will be CM ani.


Recommended Posts

Spartan

Amit Shah: Nitish Kumar Will Be Next CM of Bihar Even if BJP Wins More Seats; Chirag Paswan Chose to Walk Out of Alliance

 

Even if the BJP secures more seats than the JD(U)?

There is no room for doubt. The NDA will win with two-thirds majority and Nitish Kumar will be the chief minister of Bihar.

 

So this is your prediction? Nitish will be the CM even if the BJP secures more seats than the JD(U)?

Some commitments are made publicly and we have to honour them.

In this election, Chirag Paswan has become a central issue. Initially he was with you, then he wasn't. Some say he is still with you. He recently said if he rips open his chest, everyone will see Modi ji in his heart. If that is the case, why is he fighting elections alone and contesting 143 seats?

Only Chirag Paswan can answer why he is not fighting with us. Firstly, I offer my deepest condolences on the demise of Ram Vilas Paswan who fought for social justice and contributed to national politics for over five decades. On the issue of Paswan fighting independently, the BJP and the JD(U) offered the LJP the seat share they deserved multiple times. We held negotiations many times and I myself spoke to Chirag several times over the seat distribution.

Link to post
Share on other sites
manadonga

Maku nammakam ledu dora 

maharastra lo alage ani oppukoledu 

shah gare hami ichhi taruvta maku sambhandam ledu local politics ani 

Link to post
Share on other sites
dasara_bullodu1

Lack of real opposition is really a big concern now in India .. ilage BJP hawa sagithe it will easy for foriegn country to buy the entire country in one go

Link to post
Share on other sites
veerigadu
34 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Lack of real opposition is really a big concern now in India .. ilage BJP hawa sagithe it will easy for foriegn country to buy the entire country in one go

Conservatives Hawa nadusthundhi all countries lo...yem seyyalem

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
batman2
2 hours ago, manadonga said:

Maku nammakam ledu dora 

maharastra lo alage ani oppukoledu 

shah gare hami ichhi taruvta maku sambhandam ledu local politics ani 

maharastra lo uddhav thakrey ni CM chestham ani public ga cheppe proof can you please post here

if its not in your imaginary mind 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ring_master
1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Conservatives Hawa nadusthundhi all countries lo...yem seyyalem

It's just time...soon it'll swing to the other side

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryzen_renoir
2 minutes ago, ring_master said:

It's just time...soon it'll swing to the other side

Sonia gandhi chakram thipey varaku kastam  or atleast until modi is alive .

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ring_master
Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Sonia gandhi chakram thipey varaku kastam  or atleast until modi is alive .

 

Lot of job's lost during last 6 months....BJP is just looking like a circus show...Sonia has to step down or atleast allow priyanka to take the charge...Rahul is a gone case..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryzen_renoir
6 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Lot of job's lost during last 6 months....BJP is just looking like a circus show...Sonia has to step down or atleast allow priyanka to take the charge...Rahul is a gone case..

Do you really think it will matter after 3 years ? 

Congress cannot come to power without a significant rise in seats down south .

Telangana lo tally improve avuthudha ? In 3 way content 

Karnataka 50-50 

andhra zero , rendu parties BJP G nakuthunayi

kerala will give less 

Don't forget UPA 1 and 2 were formed only because they got 30+ seats in AP , BJP had lead over congress in north India even in 2004/09 

Sonia / rahul / priyanka all the same faces that have ruled this country for 55 years 

Congress just said they will bring back article 370 for kashmir , that single point agenda will give BJP a decisive win in north India  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maryadaramanna
2 hours ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Lack of real opposition is really a big concern now in India .. ilage BJP hawa sagithe it will easy for foriegn country to buy the entire country in one go

Yes 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ring_master
7 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Do you really think it will matter after 3 years ? 

Congress cannot come to power without a significant rise in seats down south .

Telangana lo tally improve avuthudha ? In 3 way content 

Karnataka 50-50 

andhra zero , rendu parties BJP G nakuthunayi

kerala will give less 

Don't forget UPA 1 and 2 were formed only because they got 30+ seats in AP , BJP had lead over congress in north India even in 2004/09 

Sonia / rahul / priyanka all the same faces that have ruled this country for 55 years 

Congress just said they will bring back article 370 for kashmir , that single point agenda will give BJP a decisive win in north India  

 

Why are we/people still dwelling on congress to revive?  There needs to be new alternative atleast on progressive/liberal front for India.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryzen_renoir
6 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Why are we/people still dwelling on congress to revive?  There needs to be new alternative atleast on progressive/liberal front for India.

Congress controls a lot of media , IAS/IPS , judges , industrialists too . 

These people control the narrative of progressive politics while BJP owns the right wing narrative. 

If any new challenger arises they will try to dispose them off .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.