Trackitt....i485 forums

Gentle_Boy

If we consider total visas for EB of 261,500 and in that 87k visa will flow to EB3. Considering country cap, that is around 6100 visas for EB3 India. If the ROW Eb3 don't use up the remaining from 87k, I think it should go to EB3 India. So assuming it will be around 30k visa for EB3 India. Any guess on how Eb3 progress with this availability ? I think everyone until 2015 EB3 will be greened. So does someone in PD 2014 porting is a better option than hanging on EB2 I know it's all guess work... But we are better candidate at looking at the data than lawyers, I think.

7 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Anni waste bro nuvvu eligible unte yeshey..tharuvatha sangathi tharuvatha..vasthe jackpot pothe oka 5/6k anthe 👍

many unknowns and very confusing...

nobody knows whats right or wrong....

20 minutes ago, Gentle_Boy said:

If we consider total visas for EB of 261,500 and in that 87k visa will flow to EB3. Considering country cap, that is around 6100 visas for EB3 India. If the ROW Eb3 don't use up the remaining from 87k, I think it should go to EB3 India. So assuming it will be around 30k visa for EB3 India. Any guess on how Eb3 progress with this availability ? I think everyone until 2015 EB3 will be greened. So does someone in PD 2014 porting is a better option than hanging on EB2 I know it's all guess work... But we are better candidate at looking at the data than lawyers, I think.

Lol evaru ee medhaavi?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gentle_Boy said:

super info thread

to GCBacklog:

every employee is ready to downgrade, but employers are not. CTS, Infosys, TCS employees are getting reply from their HR that they wont do downgrade.
If mass downgrades happen, even though its not illegal i am of the opinion that USCIS will trigger audits to those companies.

Because while filing perm you have mentioned that because of high qualification you have to choose this particular candidate but not any US citizen. Now if you are downgrading the petition isn't that not a violation of what you mentioned while filing labor?

Just my thoughts.

1 minute ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

super info thread

to GCBacklog:

every employee is ready to downgrade, but employers are not. CTS, Infosys, TCS employees are getting reply from their HR that they wont do downgrade.
If mass downgrades happen, even though its not illegal i am of the opinion that USCIS will trigger audits to those companies.

Because while filing perm you have mentioned that because of high qualification you have to choose this particular candidate but not any US citizen. Now if you are downgrading the petition isn't that not a violation of what you mentioned while filing labor?

Just my thoughts.

Yaa....