Ck & fico score

karna11

Ck loo 752

Discover fico: 794

Actual ga enta vundochuu mortogage ref ki shoping cheddamanukuntee lenders aduguthunnaru

Oka lender daggara hard check ithee enni days varuku inko check avvadu if I do shop with other lenders.

Plzz Shed some light on this

I guess closer to ck , you can get a free credit report from one of the three credit bureaus , lender will anyway pull your score for pre approval , not sure why they would ask 'you'

1 minute ago, Galactus said:

I guess closer to ck , you can get a free credit report from one of the three credit bureaus , lender will anyway pull your score for pre approval , not sure why they would ask 'you'

Manam vaditho nee velthamani guarantee emundi, vere lender inka low ki isthanantee vadutho veltee malli inko hard check ayyiddi gaa appudu variation radaa

7 minutes ago, karna11 said:

Ck loo 752

Actual ga enta vundochuu mortogage ref ki shoping cheddamanukuntee lenders aduguthunnaru

Oka lender daggara hard check ithee enni days varuku inko check avvadu if I do shop with other lenders.

740 and above same rate ... 

17 minutes ago, karna11 said:

Ck loo 752

If you want to know accurately, register on Experian and you can see accurate score for free.

also , you can request hard copies from the each credit bureau. 

12 hours ago, KondapalliRaj said:

If you want to know accurately, register on Experian and you can see accurate score for free.

also , you can request hard copies from the each credit bureau. 

Did this hard hit if I register in Experian and get free credit report?

Almost all credit card companies, banks, financial institutions are offering free scores and reports. Just in case anyone doesn't know.

And from what I read, fico 750 is the score at which you qualify for the best rates. Good luck.