India Ranks 94 Out Of 107 Nations In Global Hunger Index, Categorised 'Serious'

timmy

16 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Vodiyamma, ippudendhi Modi vachinaaka 1st place nunchi 104th place ki vellinatlu mee elevations @3$%

70yrs ruling mahima  Saar adhi 😂😂, okka roju tho ranks raavataniki Parayana coaching center anukunna a 😂😂

Jobs and economy went substantially good despite 2008 world recession. The slope went high and took a steep starting 2015 and 2016 demonitization and series of bad decisions , multiple resignations rbi governors , highest unemployment and decline in manufacturing ...

1992 economic reforms and healthy banking from 2008 all are evident on how a country financials should be handled. 

Adding smilies and not taking facts directly is what everything wrong about the country..blind following without any scope for criticism helped further to take further bad decisions and it directly led to declaring bad economy as act of God ...!

Even more covid India has seen highest unemployment..

Congress corruption + Gandhi family dynasty has nothing to do with how financial aspects where taken care by the right people like manmohan. You should allow right people take the decisions not changing them Everytime they went against your personal wit. 

Of country economics continue to drive on same direction they are today India will see high unemployment years to come...

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Jobs and economy went substantially good despite 2008 world recession. The slope went high and took a steep starting 2015 and 2016 demonitization and series of bad decisions , multiple resignations rbi governors , highest unemployment and decline in manufacturing ...

1992 economic reforms and healthy banking from 2008 all are evident on how a country financials should be handled. 

Adding smilies and not taking facts directly is what everything wrong about the country..blind following without any scope for criticism helped further to take further bad decisions and it directly led to declaring bad economy as act of God ...!

Even more covid India has seen highest unemployment..

Congress corruption + Gandhi family dynasty has nothing to do with how financial aspects where taken care by the right people like manmohan. You should allow right people take the decisions not changing them Everytime they went against your personal wit. 

Of country economics continue to drive on same direction they are today India will see high unemployment years to come...

Mari nuvvu relevant ga aa news ki sambandhinchindhi vesthey maatladochu - sambandham leni drugs matter migatha junk antha theesukochi ippudu ee cover drives dheniki ? 

1 hour ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Mari nuvvu relevant ga aa news ki sambandhinchindhi vesthey maatladochu - sambandham leni drugs matter migatha junk antha theesukochi ippudu ee cover drives dheniki ? 

I was quoting a post about the bhakts. Atleast you should have verified the quote I replied to..

Drugs junk is what bhakts are worried about..not the economy ..not the farmers bill... Not the china border crisis 

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

I was quoting a post about the bhakts. Atleast you should have verified the quote I replied to..

Drugs junk is what bhakts are worried about..not the economy ..not the farmers bill... Not the china border crisis 

So u crying on bhakths instead of telling a suggestion/criticism  related to the post. What’s the difference btwn u & a bakth then ?? 

1 hour ago, ZoomNaidu said:

So u crying on bhakths instead of telling a suggestion/criticism  related to the post. What’s the difference btwn u & a bakth then ?? 

Crying is something when someone does better than what someone before him:giggle: ... my man modi broke all the records be it unemployment to economy ...

But still modi is yet to give his press meet in his tenure..gave one press meet  just before elections in first tenure..and One appearance where he mentioned aam was his favourite fruit. 80,000 fake accounts where created just to make sushant sing case sensation to divert everything..yes 80000 fake accounts..

Thats it and you are asking why people are complaining? And making personnel remarks as I am crying ? I am not against anyone support bodi..I have to lay out the facts ..if you find fault in them you can correct them. Instead you chose to attack on me personally with remarks like crying..unrelated trash..

Economy is burning our man is posing with peacocks .. 

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Crying is something when someone does better than what someone before him:giggle: ... my man modi broke all the records be it unemployment to economy ...

But still modi is yet to give his press meet in his tenure..gave one press meet  just before elections in first tenure..and One appearance where he mentioned aam was his favourite fruit. 80,000 fake accounts where created just to make sushant sing case sensation to divert everything..yes 80000 fake accounts..

Thats it and you are asking why people are complaining? And making personnel remarks as I am crying ? I am not against anyone support bodi..I have to lay out the facts ..if you find fault in them you can correct them. Instead you chose to attack on me personally with remarks like crying..unrelated trash..

Lol 😂-Agreed u r not crying. 

layout the facts 😂😂😂 - okasaari global hunger index India ani google Cheyi, ee article Entha twisted ga raasaaro thelusthundhi(Ofcourse u have to see with naked eyes). 

9 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Personal attack aa ?? Em chesinaanu Saar ?? Unrelated trash - agreed, aa point meedhane I’m disco’ng with u until now 😂😂

Evaro india super power ani thred vesaru vallani tag chey.

optimistic undatam tappu ledu kani  numbers ni accept cheyakppvatam stupidity.

todays news... accept it or not china is worlds biggest economy surpassed usa in 2020

Economy was bad under Modi. But Covid lockdown pushed the situation to worst.

I can't believe I am saying this. But Jagan was RIGHT in March. He said that we have to figure out how to live with it and not get scared. 

Many including me scolded him for trying to schedule elections. And now US is going forward with elections.