I140 downgrade receipt number tracking

krishna556

25 minutes ago, krishna556 said:

downgrade ra babu , i dont have original labor to file in premium. Planning to upgrade premium after receiving receipt. 

original labor lekunda 140 ela file chestharu...

12 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

labor lekunda 140 file cheyalem already existing eb2 140 ki unna labor thone file chesa... kani ippudu avvi return vasthunnayi ani chusa but nadi worked out

good for you man

32 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

@csrcsr  when are you planning to file bro?

I sent all the docs to fragommenn hopefully they file next week , from my end theybgenerated final forms, signatures,  photos anni send chesanu waiting for them final review and they will send them anni anukunatlu aithe they have to file by Wednesday lekaptye sai ram, what about yiu??

19 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I sent all the docs to fragommenn hopefully they file next week , from my end theybgenerated final forms, signatures,  photos anni send chesanu waiting for them final review and they will send them anni anukunatlu aithe they have to file by Wednesday lekaptye sai ram, what about yiu??

@csrcsr I sent signed forms last week.hoping they will file next week.thanks for your help bro

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

next week ante chala late kada...by oct 31 uscis reach aithe safe aa? next month retrogress ayyi packet open cheyakapothe back send chese chance untunda?

2 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

next week ante chala late kada...by oct 31 uscis reach aithe safe aa? next month retrogress ayyi packet open cheyakapothe back send chese chance untunda?

God knows bro most of the companies are targeting next week for lot of people hopefully , also people are telling the bulletin might be extended for one more month (no body knows) if that is true then we will have some buffer time

Just now, csrcsr said:

God knows bro most of the companies are targeting next week for lot of people hopefully , also people are telling the bulletin might be extended for one more month (no body knows) if that is true then we will have some buffer time

ya good luck hope for the best