Yet Another Sad Ending

AndhraneedSCS

11 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Sachina america lone savale 

I am happy that they got some money to takecare of their immediate needs as well as some financial strength in future.

No body wants to die at that young age and in this case they have a 45 days old baby. 

The 214,000 tells that people show empathy when needed.

Now, coming to your point of so many people living poor, I did not encounter one educated hard working person suffering.

Most people suffer because they want to do the same thing that their ancestors did. I am not sure if that is correct but they being in the wrong occupation is hurting them.

13 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

I am happy that they got some money to takecare of their immediate needs as well as some financial strength in future.

No body wants to die at that young age and in this case they have a 45 days old baby. 

The 214,000 tells that people show empathy when needed.

Now, coming to your point of so many people living poor, I did not encounter one educated hard working person suffering.

Most people suffer because they want to do the same thing that their ancestors did. I am not sure if that is correct but they being in the wrong occupation is hurting them.

HA HA Looks your world is small. 

Go out and see the fund me pages in India or milap. 

Lot of people middle class people dont think engineering is only job, look youre class mates from school to till today and their salaries. I know one friend is lecturer getting bare minimum of 20k suffering like hell due to this lock down + valla abayai chavu bathukulo vunadu. 

Dead body kosam 25k start chesevallu okapudu now min 200k or 300k targers peduthunaru. 

but vellu dabulu ichina ivakapoina vallu brathuku tharu maha ante us life la kakunda cars lo tiragelermo but 

India lo valla pillalu chachipotharu time ki money adjust avakapothay ( poyaru koda ala chala mandi) . We cant change

people priorities as they are more attracted to nice pics and think them selves in their shoes but this is awareness to all

anthe. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

HA HA Looks your world is small. 

Go out and see the fund me pages in India or milap. 

Lot of people middle class people dont think engineering is only job, look youre class mates from school to till today and their salaries. I know one friend is lecturer getting bare minimum of 20k suffering like hell due to this lock down + valla abayai chavu bathukulo vunadu. 

Dead body kosam 25k start chesevallu okapudu now min 200k or 300k targers peduthunaru. 

but vellu dabulu ichina ivakapoina vallu brathuku tharu maha ante us life la kakunda cars lo tiragelermo but 

India lo valla pillalu chachipotharu time ki money adjust avakapothay ( poyaru koda ala chala mandi) . We cant change

people priorities as they are more attracted to nice pics and think them selves in their shoes but this is awareness to all

anthe. 

+zillion

On 10/19/2020 at 4:21 PM, zarathustra said:

Tappu ledu sodara. 

Wife papam ee shock tho life lo okka roju kooda panicheyaledu, so she needs to have that 250k which converted into Indian rupees will be enough for her to retire and never work again in her life. 

Really quick to judge! So sad to see my friend being harassed by people who don't even know the whole story! The gofund acct wasn't even set up by her, but by a family friend, without her knowledge, she came to know afterwards. Really sad to know people gossip about things they have no clue of. You must be filling fulfilled by trashing others, coz if you knew how humble she is you wouldn't dare write nonsense like this!!!!!

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

Abba Sai Ram, entha challati kaburu chepparu

250k ante almost 2 crores. 

Company vadu inko 1 crore 

edo life insurance gatra inko 1 crore easy ga. 

House loan vunte mafi. 

age chinade kabati parents koncham gattiba chebthy vadu antune second sestaru, 

So papam peru meda oka 1 cr katesi tanu side ayipovachu. 

2 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

250k ante almost 2 crores. 

Company vadu inko 1 crore 

edo life insurance gatra inko 1 crore easy ga. 

House loan vunte mafi. 

age chinade kabati parents koncham gattiba chebthy vadu antune second sestaru, 

So papam peru meda oka 1 cr katesi tanu side ayipovachu. 

endi nayna nee edupu niuvu insurance chepinchukoni nuvu chaavu mee family baguntaru daridruda saavu mida edustav