Yet Another Sad Ending

AndhraneedSCS

38 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

How much u paying ??

30 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

details veyyava!!

I am paying around 45$ for 1Million$ insurance.

You can reachout to them and one of the advisors will reach out to you. Medical test schedule chestaru and they had some one come to my home to do blood test, urine sample etc.

Once results come, they will analyze based on the risk. I think smoking, Diabetes,BP etc might increase premium. 

8 minutes ago, siru said:

I am paying around 45$ for 1Million$ insurance.

You can reachout to them and one of the advisors will reach out to you. Medical test schedule chestaru and they had some one come to my home to do blood test, urine sample etc.

Once results come, they will analyze based on the risk. I think smoking, Diabetes,BP etc might increase premium. 

I already have couple of them bro - 1 from company & other one private. 

I took private insurance where I need to pay for 20yrs & it will cover up to 99yrs. 

8 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

I already have couple of them bro - 1 from company & other one private. 

I took private insurance where I need to pay for 20yrs & it will cover up to 99yrs. 

ohh good..i think same plan for me also. There is another plan where we pay like 500$ and we get a lumpsum at 65-66 years.

2 minutes ago, siru said:

ohh good..i think same plan for me also. There is another plan where we pay like 500$ and we get a lumpsum at 65-66 years.

Yupp.. I took this whole insurance (which will also cover life insurance)& just life insurance for wife.

6 minutes ago, Coolie123 said:

After paying several years of life insurance if we going back to India permanently. Do they cover?

1 time restaurant bill bhayya per month 😉😉 - y thinking too much ?

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Financial problems will create stress baa. Also morning 4 am dhaaka ante kooda body will be stressed out. Ivanni kooda contribute chesayemo.. 

2 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

No Bro- part time chesukunevaadu. Financial prbms vundeyi still he was so strong - chill ga vundevaadu eppudu. Mrng 4 dhaaka kuda movie chusinaaru and joking also until that time & they all went to the sleep. Memu anukotam around 7ish time lo done anukuntunnam but inkaa reason theleedhu, pm reports yet to come !!

Stress vallani heart attack trigger avvochu nothing to do with. Cardiac arrest.. Idhi enduku vastahdo there is no clear idea.  Heart rate goes crazy in minutes person needs medical attention which is hard 

46 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Yupp.. I took this whole insurance (which will also cover life insurance)& just life insurance for wife.

term is better than whole kada, anyway good that you have insurance

15 hours ago, raaajaaa said:

RIP 34 years ki cardiac arrest ante very sad

2,50,000 chala small amount

250k dollars basu chinna mothama 😐 ...motham 1 million saripoda??

250k ante almost 2 crores..India lo oka 10 lakhs tho pranam kapadochu

Or bec of not even 4 lakhs yenni life's pothunayo.

Asa kina hadhu vundali vallaki.