Yet Another Sad Ending

AndhraneedSCS

34 years old and 45 days baby ante really depressing to read , can't imagine how they are feeling now , hope the family will recover from this tragedy

$s@d

I have put on weight during quarantine and trying to do daily cardio since last 1 month but these kind of news always scare me, I took insurance but may be I need to increase my limits , we neglect health when we are in this rat race and when we have money we will not have health , sad 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

250k dollars basu chinna mothama 😐 ...motham 1 million saripoda??

250k ante almost 2 crores..India lo oka 10 lakhs tho pranam kapadochu

Or bec of not even 4 lakhs yenni life's pothunayo.

Asa kina hadhu vundali vallaki.

150k kottaruga nice. bl@st

16 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

No Bro- part time chesukunevaadu. Financial prbms vundeyi still he was so strong - chill ga vundevaadu eppudu. Mrng 4 dhaaka kuda movie chusinaaru and joking also until that time & they all went to the sleep. Memu anukotam around 7ish time lo done anukuntunnam but inkaa reason theleedhu, pm reports yet to come !!

Adi asalu reason, don't underestimate how important it is to sleep early and maintain a regular sleep pattern. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Adi asalu reason, don't underestimate how important it is to sleep early and maintain a regular sleep pattern. 

Me silently binge watching kDrama until 3 am for weeks, and attending meeting at 9 am. Ufff it's my stress buster. 

16 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

No Bro- part time chesukunevaadu. Financial prbms vundeyi still he was so strong - chill ga vundevaadu eppudu. Mrng 4 dhaaka kuda movie chusinaaru and joking also until that time & they all went to the sleep. Memu anukotam around 7ish time lo done anukuntunnam but inkaa reason theleedhu, pm reports yet to come !!

H1B ayi vundi partime deniki? 

pellam aleady studying F1 no

5 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

But 250k enit man too much, amayini Intl school tapa chadivinchara.

6 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Spouse F1 annaru. 

Aa story veru & Nenu cheppindhi veru .

28 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

250k gurinchi evaru matladarenti camreds. Is this acceptable? 

tellolu would have reacted differently.

Tappu ledu sodara. 

Wife papam ee shock tho life lo okka roju kooda panicheyaledu, so she needs to have that 250k which converted into Indian rupees will be enough for her to retire and never work again in her life.