Instead of doing MS in US

Daaarling

I feel it would have been better If I had invested money in doing some software course that was in high demand and has lot of onsite opportunities from a reputed institute and join some MNC, work for 1 year and come to US.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

I feel it would have been better If I had invested money in doing some software course that was in high demand and has lot of onsite opportunities from a reputed institute and join some MNC, work for 1 year and come to US.

which mnc sends in 1 year? fleaze tell me, will go and join

2 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

poni 2 or 3 years but we could have saved a lot of money and stress

but you also need some luck to try this way.. I know people who are waiting from years.. 

and you know, management don't send smart ones to US from India, they know they'll switch and leave company.. average candidates ni pamputaru

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

poni 2 or 3 years but we could have saved a lot of money and stress

There is a clear difference between people who do MS and those who come to US through MNC. MS is worth every penny. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AryaD said:

Emu values maastaru.iphone poyindhi ani claim cheyatama?

At least from my point of view... work edhina do it with love and passion ani nerchukunna..stop judging people ani nerchukunna... ila konni nerchukunna ikkada MS cheyadam valla..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, srinima said:

At least from my point of view... work edhina do it with love and passion ani nerchukunna..stop judging people ani nerchukunna... ila konni nerchukunna ikkada MS cheyadam valla..

bro em matladutunavo telusa.. okasari mali chaduvu 

33 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

MS will teach life, values and a lot more. Gives you friends.

Job after B.Tech will not give you anything.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

MS will teach life, values and a lot more. Gives you friends.

Job after B.Tech will not give you anything.

Ila kadu le kani... GRE score Entha ? And BE final year lo enni job offers unnayi 

1 hour ago, AryaD said:

What’s the difference ?

Major difference. You will get experienced to a different culture.

You won't become Americanized.....but you tend to add few good things to your values and culture.

People who come directly won't have that. After casually talking to a person for 5 minutes, its very easy to differentiate whether that person did MS in US or not.

People who come directly on job can never understand it. Basically trying to explain how red color is different from blue to a blind person......utter waste of time 😛

• Like 2