Instead of doing MS in US

Daaarling

6 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

MS will teach life, values and a lot more. Gives you friends.

Job after B.Tech will not give you anything.

Life ante ok values kuda nerpistadadamn I don't know about it

31 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Akkada Krishna bhai cheppina vishayanni ardham chesukovadam ledu. Above kind of responses show inferiority complex. 

Youth lo vundagane (without marriage or any responsibility) ravadam valla, MS vachina candiates ki culture ni experience avvadam easy avuthundi. It would be little harder for h1b folks due to responsibilities they carry since it is not easy to come out of their comfort zone. Comparatively, MS kids are open minded and take risks easily for above reasons. Relatively speaking, people who did bachelors in US are more outspoken and confident than even MS students. It all depends on how long you are exposed to US individualistic culture while you are young and has no responsibility.

Agree. 

9 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I feel it would have been better If I had invested money in doing some software course that was in high demand and has lot of onsite opportunities from a reputed institute and join some MNC, work for 1 year and come to US.

transgender carmen carrera GIF

7 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Major difference. You will get experienced to a different culture.

You won't become Americanized.....but you tend to add few good things to your values and culture.

People who come directly won't have that. After casually talking to a person for 5 minutes, its very easy to differentiate whether that person did MS in US or not.

People who come directly on job can never understand it. Basically trying to explain how red color is different from blue to a blind person......utter waste of time 😛

+1 Oka 5 min maatladite chalu difference artham aipotundi

I feel it would have been better If I had invested money in doing some software course that was in high demand and has lot of onsite opportunities from a reputed institute and join some MNC, work for 1 year and come to US.

Hi ra DB vaunty. Yemaindi ippudu ?? 

3 hours ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Akkada Krishna bhai cheppina vishayanni ardham chesukovadam ledu. Above kind of responses show inferiority complex. 

Youth lo vundagane (without marriage or any responsibility) ravadam valla, MS vachina candiates ki culture ni experience avvadam easy avuthundi. It would be little harder for h1b folks due to responsibilities they carry since it is not easy to come out of their comfort zone. Comparatively, MS kids are open minded and take risks easily for above reasons. Relatively speaking, people who did bachelors in US are more outspoken and confident than even MS students. It all depends on how long you are exposed to US individualistic culture while you are young and has no responsibility.

what you said is right

but americanized aipotaru, values, life telustadi ante. others ki teliyava leka values leva

7 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

akkada manager ga chesi vachinodiki hr lo aa mathram grip untundhi ga when compared to some developer 

Manager aa bokka aa, majority batch ki akkada Ikkada ekkada reports vundaru.

I think you are weak in English. I said it was better if I had studied in India than US.

One of my senior after graduation and started working, while i was hunting for job, mentioned something similar that we have poured nearly 25k for studying MS, but it is of no use and now we are doing the job which we have learned only for couple of months . 

13 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

One of my senior after graduation and started working, while i was hunting for job, mentioned something similar that we have poured nearly 25k for studying MS, but it is of no use and now we are doing the job which we have learned only for couple of months . 

Mee senior ee @Daaarling rupam lo DB lo pratyaksham ayyadu 

tumblr_oha3z44Qo11tfw70go3_250.gifv