Instead of doing MS in US

Daaarling

My Friend after B.Tech worked in Tech Mahindra for 2 years, Came to US for onsite and now settled thus

she saved so much money, gained experience, got senior position now tell me which is better?

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

My Friend after B.Tech worked in Tech Mahindra for 2 years, Came to US for onsite and now settled thus

she saved so much money, gained experience, got senior position now tell me which is better?

Asalu compare cheskonakkarledu

Onsite vachi suffer ayyevallu unnaru

4 hours ago, Dabbakai said:

I had a stipend of 1k per month on the top of fee waiver for my masters

Good for you, but that doesn't increase the value of the degree. I still think it's pretty useless, especially as a terminal degree. 

45 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

If that's what you really want, apply for a PhD after BTech. You will get full tuition waiver and stipend of about 45k per year, you will get ~3k per month after taxes. After joining PhD program, if you don't do well, they will kick you out of the program and give you a MS degree as a concession. Instead of spending 70k in tuition fee, you will come out with 36k in profit after an year. 

57 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

If that's what you really want, apply for a PhD after BTech. You will get full tuition waiver and stipend of about 45k per year, you will get ~3k per month after taxes. After joining PhD program, if you don't do well, they will kick you out of the program and give you a MS degree as a concession. Instead of spending 70k in tuition fee, you will come out with 36k in profit after an year. 

Wow great idea

1 hour ago, PilliBeta said:

BE tarvatha cs field lo, manchi university lo direct phd admissions antha easy kadu

2 hours ago, Daaarling said:

This is the problem with Indians. They measure everything in terms of money.

Karuvu prantham nunchi vachhinatlu behave chestaru.

Even after you do masters, even average people can earn Millions and settle easily in USA. This is not India...leave that mentality behind. Grow yourself first.

53 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

BE tarvatha cs field lo, manchi university lo direct phd admissions antha easy kadu

I don't know, but you don't need to be super smart. Just need to know the right people. 

18 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Even after you do masters, even average people can earn Millions and settle easily in USA. This is not India...leave that mentality behind. Grow yourself first.

aba chaa

21 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Bodi MS degree chesi nuvv iche buildup tattukolepotunna 

• Haha 1