Instead of doing MS in US

Daaarling

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Same here. 6 $ anukunta on campus lo 7.50$ cheste ooo andaru murisipoyi celebrations @3$%

Maa Punjabi owner oka roju ochi, next month maa son birthday, from then on I’m increasing ur pay to $7.50 annadu, mind blank ayindhi. He was a good guy though.

1 minute ago, Mystic said:

Maa Punjabi owner oka roju ochi, next month maa son birthday, from then on I’m increasing ur pay to $7.50 annadu, mind blank ayindhi. He was a good guy though.

Funny. Ippudu talchukunte ela paddam anipistundi but honestly appudu andaru alane chesevallu kabatti kashtapadutunnam ane feeling ledu. 

13 minutes ago, Amrita said:

On campus enduku illegal ? Its legal. 

I have been there ante indian restaurant lo ani kadu. Dorm dinings lo ani. Akkada kuda plates ethali, engili plates kadagali .

Indian store yes. I did a free internship in CA for 1.5 yrs. Appu chesi with hope they might do h1b all my cc's went to collections too. Gathi leka i worked for 2 months in indian store. Devudu daya valla i got 24$ per hr job with a layer in between after 2 months. Thats my first job as  java developer . Ippudu ayite evadu submit kuda cheyadu nenu close to 2 yrs a pay ki work chesa. 

How to learn humility if someone never had these experiences you describe

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Researcher vey kada do your own research. @3$% 

Everyone in this thread is describing about some experiences that apparently people who only do a MS degree will have. I am going through FOMO. 

17 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Everyone in this thread is describing about some experiences that apparently people who only do a MS degree will have. I am going through FOMO. 

These are situations you come across..some ppl may be lucky that they dont experience hard times. MS life lo avi vache chances ekkuva vastayi except for ultra rich kids. I have seen super rich kids also working hard to pay fee as they dont want to ask their parents. Somethings happen for a good reason. 

India lo slum nunchi btech chesi IIM lo chadivi super job chestunna na classmate aey undi. She literally lived in a hut in nampally. I feel so proud that she is my friend 2 younger sisters ki pelli chesi she married. She might have seen life more than me obviously. Topic is not MS /PHD or soemthing but MS lo e situations ki expose avutam doesnt mean india lo kashtapadevallaki teledu ani kadu. Oka privileged class lo putti perigi e life chudadam possible avutundi due to money crunch. Thats what everyone is saying. MS lo plates kadagadam neripiyyaru kada? !!

Opportunity ante job ravadam edo sukhapadadam aey kadu kashtapadi emanna nerchukunte adi kuda opportunity ney. MS lo kashtalu great opportunities to learn best things needed for life which we wouldnt experience otherwise. Especially early adulthood lo they help to shape attitude of a person. Sukham lo kanna kashtam lo humans tend to learn a lot. Kashtam teaches empathy and humility for a sane person.

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Em books

Anything that interests you....non fiction.

I like to read Finance and human psychology.

Try to understand who you are and what you should be doing.

Here is one quick way.

https://www.16personalities.com/   answer honestly  and then search your personality type on youtube.

For full impact, its best to read physical books....like these

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010PA4UZK/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

https://www.amazon.com/You-Are-Not-So-Smart/dp/1592407366/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1603261434&sr=1-1

I gave amazon links....but its better to buy used books from ebay in very good condition.

4 hours ago, Amrita said:

These are situations you come across..some ppl may be lucky that they dont experience hard times. MS life lo avi vache chances ekkuva vastayi except for ultra rich kids. I have seen super rich kids also working hard to pay fee as they dont want to ask their parents. Somethings happen for a good reason. 

India lo slum nunchi btech chesi IIM lo chadivi super job chestunna na classmate aey undi. She literally lived in a hut in nampally. I feel so proud that she is my friend 2 younger sisters ki pelli chesi she married. She might have seen life more than me obviously. Topic is not MS /PHD or soemthing but MS lo e situations ki expose avutam doesnt mean india lo kashtapadevallaki teledu ani kadu. Oka privileged class lo putti perigi e life chudadam possible avutundi due to money crunch. Thats what everyone is saying. MS lo plates kadagadam neripiyyaru kada? !!

Opportunity ante job ravadam edo sukhapadadam aey kadu kashtapadi emanna nerchukunte adi kuda opportunity ney. MS lo kashtalu great opportunities to learn best things needed for life which we wouldnt experience otherwise. Especially early adulthood lo they help to shape attitude of a person. Sukham lo kanna kashtam lo humans tend to learn a lot. Kashtam teaches empathy and humility for a sane person.

correct

US Master's chesina valle toppu ani chala threads padindhi . Witch uncles are copied  and trained in india and valla training chusthe school lo teaching la vuntadi  .

Masters chesinavallu fake resume fake experience and not everyone is brilliant they learn lot by their own

18 hours ago, PilliBeta said:

Good for you, but that doesn't increase the value of the degree. I still think it's pretty useless, especially as a terminal degree. 

I also told useless; unless you do some meaningful research or work with your professor which might help you progress in the career.

still why are you reiterating your point, ohh so do you want validation in an unknown forum that you did a splendid job of coming to a top university after your bachelors congrats to that.

mind you there are average students who they realized later in life that they want to become serious in their careers and ended up in masters to prove their worth before getting into PhD, not all the universities are okay to give out admissions easily and coming from India not easy to show that your college degree is worth getting a admission in to the program.

not everyone is as intelligent as you so give them benefit of doubt,

5 hours ago, Dabbakai said:

I also told useless; unless you do some meaningful research or work with your professor which might help you progress in the career.

still why are you reiterating your point, ohh so do you want validation in an unknown forum that you did a splendid job of coming to a top university after your bachelors congrats to that.

mind you there are average students who they realized later in life that they want to become serious in their careers and ended up in masters to prove their worth before getting into PhD, not all the universities are okay to give out admissions easily and coming from India not easy to show that your college degree is worth getting a admission in to the program.

not everyone is as intelligent as you so give them benefit of doubt,

correct ga chepparu