Instead of doing MS in US

Daaarling

2 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I feel it would have been better If I had invested money in doing some software course that was in high demand and has lot of onsite opportunities from a reputed institute and join some MNC, work for 1 year and come to US.

WITCH companies do eb1 for some vuncles, and don't even sponsor GC for others. Not sure what their criteria is. 

Some of my on-site friends got GCs in eb1 while others had to leave after 6 years h1 max out period. 

16 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Major difference. You will get experienced to a different culture.

You won't become Americanized.....but you tend to add few good things to your values and culture.

People who come directly won't have that. After casually talking to a person for 5 minutes, its very easy to differentiate whether that person did MS in US or not.

People who come directly on job can never understand it. Basically trying to explain how red color is different from blue to a blind person......utter waste of time 😛

Do you hangout with American friends ?do you atttend American thanks giving parties and Christmas dinners ? 

9 minutes ago, AryaD said:

Do you hangout with American friends ?do you atttend American thanks giving parties and Christmas dinners ? 

Nope....but we usually have American faculty and do on campus jobs. As a student your attitude will be different and its easier to absorb things.

Once you start working a regular 9-5 job you can still absorb but the levels are totally different.

Those who mix with American students have a different kind of exposure.

3 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I feel it would have been better If I had invested money in doing some software course that was in high demand and has lot of onsite opportunities from a reputed institute and join some MNC, work for 1 year and come to US.

Think you invested in getting your self. Money/time spent on studying is never waste. 

Just now, k2s said:

Think you invested in getting your self. Money/time spent on studying is never waste. 

I think you are weak in English. I said it was better if I had studied in India than US.

2 hours ago, snoww said:

WITCH companies do eb1 for some vuncles, and don't even sponsor GC for others. Not sure what their criteria is. 

Some of my on-site friends got GCs in eb1 while others had to leave after 6 years h1 max out period. 

akkada manager ga chesi vachinodiki hr lo aa mathram grip untundhi ga when compared to some developer 

26 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

@3$%

MS cheyagane americanized aipothe etla man

ABCD la ne americans la accept cheyaru ee tellolu

manodu 30k fees kattadu ani americanized anukunte ela

2 hours ago, AryaD said:

2 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Nope....but we usually have American faculty and do on campus jobs. As a student your attitude will be different and its easier to absorb things.

Once you start working a regular 9-5 job you can still absorb but the levels are totally different.

Those who mix with American students have a different kind of exposure.

paina response chudu inka comedy ga undhi  , @3$%

9 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

MS cheyagane americanized aipothe etla man

ABCD la ne americans la accept cheyaru ee tellolu

manodu 30k fees kattadu ani americanized anukunte ela

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

paina response chudu inka comedy ga undhi  , @3$%

Correct your fee paid wont make you American. You are born as Indian and will die as Indian.

5 hours ago, AryaD said:

Emu values maastaru.iphone poyindhi ani claim cheyatama?

Treating everyone with respect independent of their job/designation as most does an odd part time job. Knowing the value of money as one has to manage their own finances (be it working part time/ be it credit card loans,..), pakkana vadi work copy kottakunda own ga (independent ga) undatam ilantivi

Neeku ardam kavu.. time waste ani telisina chebutunna