****INDIA TOUR OF AUSTRALIA 2020-2021/ NZ vs PAK / SA vs SL/BIG BASH LEAGUE****

Kool_SRG

12 minutes ago, MRI said:

Where did you see me support other batsmen bro? batting order lo every position has a role to play.. veedu vachedi one down.. very valuable position.. daaniki veedu justice cheyatledu.. over rated player antunna anthey.. nuvvu aney 120+ overs 70 overs, contrasting approaches kooda not right arguments.. he puts pressure on everyone, particularly batsman at the other end.. kaadu antava.. then why do we see conservative players such as Dravid as well come and blast runs at high pace when the previous batsmen (such as Sehwag and Sachin) scored aggressively? You rub the mood onto other players as well.. when you keep a batsman like Rishab at the non-striker's end for far too long, he gets more reckless.. Same with bowling.. Jasprit teesey wickets ee choostamu kaani.. other end bowler (such as Jadeja) runs ivvakunda batsmen ni frustrate chesey effort ni evvaram gurtinchamu.. ee Cheteswar gaadu enni balls aadina last ki scoring ni accelrate cheyaledu.. waste player.. verey vaadini vetukkovadam better.. I strongly feel Indian team needs more left handers, both batting and bowling

not denying some of your points esp left handers ippudu choodu 2 lefties playing back to back. Okkadini mundu pampachu kada atleast above agarwal. 

About Pujara- This is a team game and lot of factors matter more than just the score of a player. For example a one down player scoring a quick 30 and getting out in 5 overs is worse than a player scoring 30 in 25 overs. In the first case bowlers are fresh and ball is new. How often kohli and rahne faced a tired bowling and old ball and scored big, one small aspect of that is someone like pujara not getting out quickly ofcourse taking nothing away from Kohli but still it played a part. Just like you said bowling lo how one bowler doesn't get wickets but doesn't allow the batsmen to score and the same batsmen gets out to the next bowler and both bowlers have a part to play in that wicket, the same way it works in batting too. 

Look at AUS media/players before this series, they were respecting Pujara more than Kohli

Anyway he is not a great batsmen by any means but what I am saying is that a Test team needs atleast one such player. Even NZ has such players. 

Just now, vachesa said:

not denying some of your points esp left handers ippudu choodu 2 lefties playing back to back. Okkadini mundu pampachu kada atleast above agarwal. 

About Pujara- This is a team game and lot of factors matter more than just the score of a player. For example a one down player scoring a quick 30 and getting out in 5 overs is worse than a player scoring 30 in 25 overs. In the first case bowlers are fresh and ball is new. How often kohli and rahne faced a tired bowling and old ball and scored big, one small aspect of that is someone like pujara not getting out quickly ofcourse taking nothing away from Kohli but still it played a part. Just like you said bowling lo how one bowler doesn't get wickets but doesn't allow the batsmen to score and the same batsmen gets out to the next bowler and both bowlers have a part to play in that wicket, the same way it works in batting too. 

Look at AUS media/players before this series, they were respecting Pujara more than Kohli

Anyway he is not a great batsmen by any means but what I am saying is that a Test team needs atleast one such player. Even NZ has such players. 

and that is exactly what I am saying.. this is a team game and Cheteswar is not performing to his role.. he survives just by fluke.. and i am not saying he needs to score quick.. he needs to play an anchor role as a one down batsman.. and in the last game, even after he settled down, he couldn't accelerate (again not to T20 levels).. Don't tell me Virat and Jinx scored big ones after Cheteswar tired out the bowlers.. I don't agree with it.. prove it to me by showing Cheteswar's score in each of Virat's and Jinx's century innings.. He is not fit to be a 1 down batsman..

1 minute ago, MRI said:

and that is exactly what I am saying.. this is a team game and Cheteswar is not performing to his role.. he survives just by fluke.. and i am not saying he needs to score quick.. he needs to play an anchor role as a one down batsman.. and in the last game, even after he settled down, he couldn't accelerate (again not to T20 levels).. Don't tell me Virat and Jinx scored big ones after Cheteswar tired out the bowlers.. I don't agree with it.. prove it to me by showing Cheteswar's score in each of Virat's and Jinx's century innings.. He is not fit to be a 1 down batsman..

Baa, 2018/19 series to some extent vaadu eh ga score chesindi