Villa in My Home Ankura in Tellapur or G+4 in Kondapur

Venkatlukky

Just now, neneno1 said:

sure bro definitely Hyd might not even be able to catch up with Blore forever in IT. However real estate is not driven by just IT sector kada. In all other segments (roads, infrastructure, political certainty) apart from IT, Hyd beats Blore to drive the real estate demand

32 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Not trying to drag down Hyd but

You can't compare Bangalore to Hyderabad.......... Bangalore is always in a different league on its own......Many of the highest paid tech positions are in Bengaluru..... it has 15 years headstart in IT compared to Hyderabad............ will always be the start-up and Silicon valley of India.

Total IT Employees: 

Bengaluru: 1,500,000

Hyderabad: 600,000

main-qimg-a6fe62796ca221d2c06894a8b1a75264

Bhimavaram, Vijayawada and Vizag lanti places tho antava I agree Hyderabad is cheap........ apartment and cost of living almost same.

Honestly Hyderabad is more well balanced than just IT which is good. Hyderabad has big Pharma and finance sector.. Hyderabad is a also becoming a logistics and distribution hub for Amazon and other ecommerce gaints..

13 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Honestly Hyderabad is more well balanced than just IT which is good. Hyderabad has big Pharma and finance sector.. Hyderabad is a also becoming a logistics and distribution hub for Amazon and other ecommerce gaints..

Wow em.seppav annaa wowwBN5NXGt.mp4

9 hours ago, neneno1 said:

If you are looking for investment (without rental income), invest in some pre-launch or early pre-launch plots ventures with some reputed builders like Phoenix, Aparna etc. It would double up in 2 years if you invest in some early launch ventures.

If you want rental income, Kondapur one sounds better but you will have to deal with rental collections, maintenance etc

Dont do this. I have seen multiple cases where the builder does not handover building and there are indefinite delays.

3 minutes ago, nijamena said:

Dont do this. I have seen multiple cases where the builder does not handover building and there are indefinite delays.

Pre launch ani dabbulu gattiga mingestunaru 

Asalu.project start avvudo ledo kuda telvadu

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, nijamena said:

Reputed avuthe thappa don't take chances.

Take my suggestion.. corona second wave is starting.. India lo government corona pina news lo Rakunda chuskontundhi...

real estate prices will drop next year big time .. after Hyderabad floods investors are slowing some.. so wait when price reach rock bottom

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Hydrockers said:

Kanesam park kuda lekunda villa lu kontunaru ante goppolu

Park, swimming pool thokka thotakura ani alane start avthayi.

Then everything will be cut down.

Best is to buy land and develop yourself according to your liking.

1 hour ago, Everydayrunner said:

Take my suggestion.. corona second wave is starting.. India lo government corona pina news lo Rakunda chuskontundhi...

real estate prices will drop next year big time .. after Hyderabad floods investors are slowing some.. so wait when price reach rock bottom

Lol...are you for real.

Real estate is poised to increase even more. Due to electric revolution and improved infrastructure spending.

Just don't by villas or Apartments.....they are for bakras. Buy land.

On 10/25/2020 at 11:28 PM, kidney said:

Evirinaina Hyd lo vunna vallani aa places ki vella manu.. Tell him to ask those Villa residents about Water prob's.. Amenities ...

Ads, area, Brand chusi mosopoku.. monna floods ki 6Cr villas in Manikonda alanae aiyyindhi..

Kukatpalli deggara Swanlak'e's 3Cr ki ammadu.. Some 8th Floor lo godaki punch kodithe bokka padindhi anta..

Hyd di kuda evo villas list vesadu HMTV news lo last month.. cannot find them now.. Delete chesaru anukunta..

But mumbai sample kosam vesthunna

P.S: My Suggestion cheppa kaka.. Letz wait for DBians suggestions also

OMG

10 hours ago, neneno1 said:

Dude some guys like you have these pessimistic comments either bcoz you are jealous of Hyd growth or you miss the opportunities. Reality is Hyd reality has a lot more scope to grow. Its so cheap compared to Blore, Chennai, 2-tier cities anywhere in india inlcuding Andhra. Do you know how are the apartment prices in Bheemavaram? Anyways I dont want to get into such discussions with someone without much knowledge.

Hyd is now only 60% of prices compared to Blore or Chennai and with infrastructue in hyd, it should ideally be more expensive than Blore, Chennai in next 5-10 years.

bangalore reach ayipoyindhi prices lo hyd, its not cheaper anymore . Bangalore rents are better than hyd. 

31 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

OMG

old eedio.

Media lo antha gola ayyaka kooda lodha vaadiki poyindi em ledu. People still buying from them like crazy. As long as there is demand nothing else matters. Applies to villas too. 

21 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Lol...are you for real.

Real estate is poised to increase even more. Due to electric revolution and improved infrastructure spending.

Just don't by villas or Apartments.....they are for bakras. Buy land.

Electric revolution uh!

On 10/27/2020 at 8:57 PM, Everydayrunner said:

Electric revolution uh!

Yeah...The amount India pays for Oil import is same as its Defense Budget.

Imagine, what India can achieve if oil import is stopped.

With improvements in solar panel and battery tech, India would be unstoppable.

Once battery tech is improved and costs go down in another 3-4 years, it would be foolish to buy a gasoline vehicle.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2020 at 9:27 AM, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Plot konukko gated community laa..... dont buy the villa...... House is a depreciating asset......... as it ages you will have to spend on ugrades and repairs.

when you go back to India.......... appudu house kattukondi......... chaala well established brand ventures unnayi Mokila, Tellapur, Kondapur, etc places lo

suggestion is good bro. How to reach out to these gated communities and ask for Plots ?

I thought they don't sell just the plots and always sell the villas.

Any developers you know of ? Thank you