Villa in My Home Ankura in Tellapur or G+4 in Kondapur

Venkatlukky

26 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Maybe.. but for now I don't see any park or space for parks there.. 

basha uncle ...newly constructed dantlo trees undavu ..vallu hand chesey tappudu trees undali lekuntay vallu approval evvaru registration ki ... 

23 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

congratulations.. u became bakara officially... dont ask why... after 2-3 yrs u will realize...

elaney 3 years back annaru ... 70 lakhs newly constructed appartment from my home ... 1.4 c nadusthundhi ... india lo assets peruguthayi due to increase in population

9 minutes ago, argadorn said:

elaney 3 years back annaru ... 70 lakhs newly constructed appartment from my home ... 1.4 c nadusthundhi ... india lo assets peruguthayi due to increase in population

our bet should be on the land.. as only land appreciates

12 minutes ago, argadorn said:

basha uncle ...newly constructed dantlo trees undavu ..vallu hand chesey tappudu trees undali lekuntay vallu approval evvaru registration ki ... 

okay.. I think it's still very less.. let's see. 

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

our bet should be on the land.. as only land appreciates

+1 I personally prefer villas or independent homes. Once the apartments start aging, it's hard to sell them as there is no land involved.. Go as far as you need to from the city center but buy a villa.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

okay.. I think it's still very less.. let's see. 

Green areas are mandatory for RERA/HMDA approval and usually land scaping is done around the last 6 months of project completion. Look at their brochure, usually they will list the green areas and with out developing those green areas, registration can't be done so builders usually stick to the plans they show in the brochure. 

If you are looking for investment (without rental income), invest in some pre-launch or early pre-launch plots ventures with some reputed builders like Phoenix, Aparna etc. It would double up in 2 years if you invest in some early launch ventures.

If you want rental income, Kondapur one sounds better but you will have to deal with rental collections, maintenance etc

2 hours ago, argadorn said:

bakaras still existing anamata...

42 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

bakaras still existing anamata...

Dude some guys like you have these pessimistic comments either bcoz you are jealous of Hyd growth or you miss the opportunities. Reality is Hyd reality has a lot more scope to grow. Its so cheap compared to Blore, Chennai, 2-tier cities anywhere in india inlcuding Andhra. Do you know how are the apartment prices in Bheemavaram? Anyways I dont want to get into such discussions with someone without much knowledge.

Hyd is now only 60% of prices compared to Blore or Chennai and with infrastructue in hyd, it should ideally be more expensive than Blore, Chennai in next 5-10 years.

Just now, neneno1 said:

Dude some guys like you have these pessimistic comments either bcoz you are jealous of Hyd growth or you miss the opportunities. Reality is Hyd reality has a lot more scope to grow. Its so cheap compared to Blore, Chennai, 2-tier cities anywhere in india inlcuding Andhra. Do you know how are the apartment prices in Bheemavaram, Guntur etc? Anyways I dont want to get into such discussions with someone without much knowledge.

Hyd is now only 60% of prices compared to Blore or Chennai and with infrastructue in hyd, it should ideally be more expensive than Blore, Chennai in next 5-10 years.

6 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

Dude some guys like you have these pessimistic comments either bcoz you are jealous of Hyd growth or you miss the opportunities. Reality is Hyd reality has a lot more scope to grow. Its so cheap compared to Blore, Chennai, 2-tier cities anywhere in india inlcuding Andhra. Do you know how are the apartment prices in Bheemavaram? Anyways I dont want to get into such discussions with someone without much knowledge.

+99999999

3 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

+1 I personally prefer villas or independent homes. Once the apartments start aging, it's hard to sell them as there is no land involved.. Go as far as you need to from the city center but buy a villa.

Villas ki tella fafalni 2 hrs lo 100 times 10gutaava annaa BN5NXGt.mp4

1 minute ago, neneno1 said:

Not trying to drag down Hyd but

You can't compare Bangalore to Hyderabad.......... Bangalore is always in a different league on its own......Many of the highest paid tech positions are in Bengaluru..... it has 15 years headstart in IT compared to Hyderabad............ will always be the start-up and Silicon valley of India.

Total IT Employees: 

Bengaluru: 1,500,000

Hyderabad: 600,000

main-qimg-a6fe62796ca221d2c06894a8b1a75264

Bhimavaram, Vijayawada and Vizag lanti places tho antava I agree Hyderabad is cheap........ apartment and cost of living almost same.

4 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

congratulations.. u became bakara officially... dont ask why... after 2-3 yrs u will realize...

guess you're new in the game ... i have more properties in hyd and do flipping and i m aware ..anyways thanks for your free opinion

29 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Not trying to drag down Hyd but

You can't compare Bangalore to Hyderabad.......... Bangalore is always in a different league on its own......Many of the highest paid tech positions are in Bengaluru..... it has 15 years headstart in IT compared to Hyderabad............ will always be the start-up and Silicon valley of India.

Total IT Employees: 

Bengaluru: 1,500,000

Hyderabad: 600,000

main-qimg-a6fe62796ca221d2c06894a8b1a75264

Bhimavaram, Vijayawada and Vizag lanti places tho antava I agree Hyderabad is cheap........ apartment and cost of living almost same.

sure bro definitely Hyd might not even be able to catch up with Blore forever in IT. However real estate is not driven by just IT sector kada. In all other segments (roads, infrastructure, political certainty) apart from IT, Hyd beats Blore to drive the real estate demand.

FYI even the gap between Hyd and Blore in IT is reducing fast in last 4-5 years. Look at new office space leases where Hyd is top in India. Right now Hyd has only 28% of what Blore has in IT. This gap might reduce to 70% in next 5 years.