Speeding ticket

Amrita

I was getting off an interstate 75  speed limit interstate. Just ramp digina ventane signal untundi and thats 35 mph. A roju green unde and i was on 40 mph. Speeding ticket ichadu.  Actualy next signal deggara i had dead stop too. I wasnt really in much speed. Justice court ki call cheyamannadu between 5-14 days. Now i called and she said 130$ fine anta and 35 points.  5 mph ki ah fine too much and points too much anipistondi. She asked if i will pay or defend.  Defend cheste lawyer ni pettukovala? I have never seen a lawyer for speeding and dont how this process works.  Fine is ok but points i am concerned . Please kindly suggest.

Lawyer ki enta pettali if i want to fight this ? Fight cheyalante ippudu court ki vachi edo sign pettali andi malla Jan lo appear avvali andi. COVID time lo idanta sodhi  :(

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

go with ticket clinic or a similar one..  you pay and they take care of the points...

So this is third part ah ? DO they fight the case for us ? DO i pay for ticket now or i pay ticket and also pay them for taking  care of points?

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

So this is third part ah ? DO they fight the case for us ? DO i pay for ticket now or i pay ticket and also pay them for taking  care of points?

you can shop around.. yes.. they take care of the points.. and represent you..

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I was getting off an interstate 75  speed limit interstate. Just ramp digina ventane signal untundi and thats 35 mph. A roju green unde and i was on 40 mph. Speeding ticket ichadu.  Actualy next signal deggara i had dead stop too. I wasnt really in much speed. Justice court ki call cheyamannadu between 5-14 days. Now i called and she said 130$ fine anta and 35 points.  5 mph ki ah fine too much and points too much anipistondi. She asked if i will pay or defend.  Defend cheste lawyer ni pettukovala? I have never seen a lawyer for speeding and dont how this process works.  Fine is ok but points i am concerned . Please kindly suggest.

Lawyer ki enta pettali if i want to fight this ? Fight cheyalante ippudu court ki vachi edo sign pettali andi malla Jan lo appear avvali andi. COVID time lo idanta sodhi  :(

It depends on state to state. 

Check with local traffic attorneys in the county where you got the ticket. Usually $300-500 charge chestaru. Attorney will appear in court on behalf of you. Online might give you good information but in such cases, checking with local attorneys is the best way forward as these attorneys usually have understanding with public prosecutors and will guide you well on case by case basis.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

pay for them and pay fine. 0 points 

lawyer fee less than 100, these come under parking/moving violations

7 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

pay for them and pay fine. 0 points 

Oh ok. Thank you very much ! I will look into it.

Stupid question but how to find a lawyer for these ? 

3 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

It depends on state to state. 

Check with local traffic attorneys in the county where you got the ticket. Usually $300-500 charge chestaru. Attorney will appear in court on behalf of you. Online might give you good information but in such cases, checking with local attorneys is the best way forward as these attorneys usually have understanding with public prosecutors and will guide you well on case by case basis.

130$ ticket ki 500$ kattala @~`

35 points very bad ah ? Unte emavutundi? Naku last June lo padindi ticket in last 3 yrs but i did trafffic school course and got points waived. Appudu kuda fine pay chesa and e link valle provide chesaru. 

5 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

35 points endii ee state.

avasaram ledu defend chesukovachu self gaa. lekapotey oka attorney ni pattukoo.

Utah.. mari over anipinchindi. 15 mph ekkuva unna last yr kuda more or less same fine esadu appudu 150$ anukunta. 

60$ and no points anukunna 5 mph aey kada ani. Vadu mari navvukuntu ichadu ticket and told regular ikkada exit tesukunte watch out we are always here annadu. Nenedo navvukuntu cheppadu ga warning anukunna. 

6 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

you can shop around.. yes.. they take care of the points.. and represent you..

So i basically have to pay as usual on the district court website and contact them to take care of points. I will do that. Thanks !

17 minutes ago, Amrita said:

which county, almost every county has probation that you can use after paying off the fine, 35 points is strange, 3 points emo?

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

So i basically have to pay as usual on the district court website and contact them to take care of points. I will do that. Thanks !

dont pay unless your lawyer tells you

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

which county, almost every county has probation that you can use after paying off the fine, 35 points is strange, 3 points emo?

yeah never heard 35, 35 is more than max one can get in a year that would lead to suspension