slowly dynamics are changing

rajanikanth_tv9

3 minutes ago, chotu said:

my question is about these 538 electors, who are they, who selects them on what basis do they vote for a president

lets say if a state has won 2 REP senates, and 3 Rep, 4 DEM house reps. total electors for that state will be 9. Now these 9 electors will they all vote to Rep/Dem Presidential candidate.

there is pledge electors and also faithless electors concept too, so i'm confused how this works

yes, all 538 will cast their votes in mid-December 

Naku telisi party jump chesete they are considered faithless and they cannot cast vote

1 hour ago, PilliBeta said:

Here is the gist, biden or Trump evaddu President ayina neeku naaku change ayyedemi undadu e country lo. Ilage Trump President ayinappudu andarini gentestadu annnaru, em peekaledu. So, all we can do is eat popcorn and watch the results. At the end of the day, I am looking forward to see how the dynamics changes if there are historically high poll numbers, which way is the country going to swing anedi interesting to watch. 

1. H4 EAD EO

2. H1 one year

3. H1 min wage raised by 30%-60%

4. Family based gone

Everything is under litigation, but all of these happened under this administration 

1 hour ago, chotu said:

my question is about these 538 electors, who are they, who selects them on what basis do they vote for a president

lets say if a state has won 2 REP senates, and 3 Rep, 4 DEM house reps. total electors for that state will be 9. Now these 9 electors will they all vote to Rep/Dem Presidential candidate.

there is electors pledge, faithless electors concept too, so I'm confused how this works

It counted different for reps, senate and president.. President selection doesnt matter how many reps/senators you have .. not like india 

Simple example, California has 55 electoral votes. If trump got 999 votes and biden got 1000 votes , even there is 1 vote difference , Biden will get all 55 electoral votes. Same applies to all states. I think there are 2-3 states which doesnt follow this rule but all other states will follow same.  End of the day whoever gets 270 will win. US political system is weird .. thats why in 2016, even if hillary got 280 k votes more than trump overall, trump got most of the electoral votes 

4 minutes ago, chingchang said:

Simple example, California has 55 electoral votes. If trump got 999 votes and biden got 1000 votes , even there is 1 vote difference , Biden will get all 55 electoral votes. Same applies to all states. I think there are 2-3 states which doesnt follow this rule but all other states will follow same.  

Nebraska and Maine

10 hours ago, Prince_Fan said:

My friend avinash works for trump...2016 trump victory tarvatha TV9 vadni interview chesindi miku gurthunde vuntundi....vadu cheppedi emitante last time konchem aina doubt vundedi ra ee sari sure shot Vijayam maadhey annaadu ....last time vadu SQL server analytical services use chesi oka cube build chesi icchaadu trump ki...aa cube ey keelaka paathra poshinchindi trump victory lo...ee sari kuda same cube using ata...

ee story lo twist entante vadu intha chesina kuda trump vadiki green card ivvaledu ...he's still working on H4 EAD 

He works for some arizona senator no ... trump ni just kalisadu antey kada .. ?? 

16 hours ago, chingchang said:

It counted different for reps, senate and president.. President selection doesnt matter how many reps/senators you have .. not like india 

Simple example, California has 55 electoral votes. If trump got 999 votes and biden got 1000 votes , even there is 1 vote difference , Biden will get all 55 electoral votes. Same applies to all states. I think there are 2-3 states which doesnt follow this rule but all other states will follow same.  End of the day whoever gets 270 will win. US political system is weird .. thats why in 2016, even if hillary got 280 k votes more than trump overall, trump got most of the electoral votes 

oh ok got it, so in a state who ever leads in number of votes they will get all the elector votes

51 minutes ago, chotu said:

oh ok got it, so in a state who ever leads in number of votes they will get all the elector votes

Exactly. It’s like winner takes all. If trump gets 15 electoral votes in Florida (which has 29 in total) then he got majority and is declared winner in FL and he gets all 29 in his quota. 

On 10/28/2020 at 2:33 AM, dasara_bullodu1 said:

PA Dems hands down ... AZ too

gattiga matladithe TX bisket vestadi thatha ki.. kani ninna Supreme court Tx lo multiple dropbox undakoodadu ani dems ki debba kottindi

PA is very tight and it is the reason why Trump was in PA today for the whole day. Biden will be in PA for the next two days and no where else. Just PA. Whoever wins PA, wins it at this point.

49-F69327-B33-E-4539-B086-5-D5209-B6-DA9

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

PA is very tight and it is the reason why Trump was in PA today for the whole day. Biden will be in PA for the next two days and no where else. Just PA. Whoever wins PA, wins it at this point.

PA results ventane ravu kada atleast 2-3 days pattacchu antunnaru...

Biden has long way first MI, WI gelavali... but TX pedda bisket vestadi ani na strong feeing let’s see..

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Looks like Biden will win. 

35 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

PA results ventane ravu kada atleast 2-3 days pattacchu antunnaru...

Biden has long way first MI, WI gelavali... but TX pedda bisket vestadi ani na strong feeing let’s see..

PA is the most difficult for dems among all the swing states baa.. between Pittsburg and Philadelphia, it is all Trump country. Biden himself is from Scranton,PA - which is a rural area and neighboring areas like Wilkes-Barre actually voted for Trump last time. So not that easy.

Yes, 75% of the black population in Philadelphia has not voted yet. When Obama got elected, the New Black Panthers Party was here at the polling booths to make sure that Blacks voted for him. It may not be the same now. Biden is staying back for that very reason. He needs the Philadelphia black vote and the Catholic vote (Biden is Catholic and 31% of PA is Catholic).

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

PA is the most difficult for dems among all the swing states baa.. between Pittsburg and Philadelphia, it is all Trump country. Biden himself is from Scranton,PA - which is a rural area and neighboring areas like Wilkes-Barre actually voted for Trump last time. So not that easy.

Yes, 75% of the black population in Philadelphia has not voted yet. When Obama got elected, the New Black Panthers Party was here at the polling booths to make sure Blacks voted for him. It may not be the same now. Biden is staying back for that very reason. He needs the Philadelphia black vote and the Catholic vote (Biden is Catholic and 31% of PA is Catholic).

ya PA is hard to predict, their minds are hard to read too..I think mostly republican win this time.. (I lived in PA and work with them too, they don’t seem to change their mind)

my feeling is the republican governers (in GA, AZ etc) were so pathetic that votes might flip towards dems this time. It will be interesting to see how educated americans are going to vote (100% not trump)

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

ya PA is hard to predict, their minds are hard to read too..I think mostly republican win this time.. (I lived in PA and work with them too, they don’t seem to change their mind)

my feeling is the republican governers (in GA, AZ etc) were so pathetic that votes might flip towards dems this time. It will be interesting to see how educated americans are going to vote (100% not trump)

E logic edaite undo...