slowly dynamics are changing

rajanikanth_tv9

11 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

PA is the most difficult for dems among all the swing states baa.. between Pittsburg and Philadelphia, it is all Trump country. Biden himself is from Scranton,PA - which is a rural area and neighboring areas like Wilkes-Barre actually voted for Trump last time. So not that easy.

Yes, 75% of the black population in Philadelphia has not voted yet. When Obama got elected, the New Black Panthers Party was here at the polling booths to make sure that Blacks voted for him. It may not be the same now. Biden is staying back for that very reason. He needs the Philadelphia black vote and the Catholic vote (Biden is Catholic and 31% of PA is Catholic).

If you're truly Catholic, why would you support a candidate that supports abortions?

16 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

ya PA is hard to predict, their minds are hard to read too..I think mostly republican win this time.. (I lived in PA and work with them too, they don’t seem to change their mind)

my feeling is the republican governers (in GA, AZ etc) were so pathetic that votes might flip towards dems this time. It will be interesting to see how educated americans are going to vote (100% not trump)

AZ is very interesting. Still don’t bet on AZ tbh, but from what I heard, Trump was a little insulting toward Martha Mcsally. She is lagging now in AZ. Since the McCain Trump fight, AZ has been a little less red. May not go blue this time, but if immigration from CA does happen then who knows in the future.

7-DC21-E02-23-C8-40-B6-943-E-3170084784-

A4705-DDB-3-F92-434-A-AF27-0-C9-F40583-C

11 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

AZ is very interesting. Still don’t bet on AZ tbh, but from what I heard, Trump was a little insulting toward Martha Mcsally. She is lagging now in AZ. Since the McCain Trump fight, AZ has been a little less red. May not go blue this time, but if immigration from CA does happen then who knows in the future.

7-DC21-E02-23-C8-40-B6-943-E-3170084784-

A4705-DDB-3-F92-434-A-AF27-0-C9-F40583-C

Interesting 

21 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

If you're truly Catholic, why would you support a candidate that supports abortions?

Catholics andhu Irish Catholics veraya vinara pilli ledhante nee notlo balli. Anyway abortion is a low priority issue for white Catholics and mainline Protestants here.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Catholics andhu Irish Catholics veraya vinara pilli ledhante nee notlo balli. Anyway abortion is a low priority issue for white Catholics and mainline Protestants here.

A lot of my family friends won't vote for Democrats for the only reason of them favoring abortions. You never know. 

5 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

A lot of my family friends won't vote for Democrats for the only reason of them favoring abortions. You never know. 

Let us just say that Biden is supported by both anti abortionists and pro abortionists. He is not going to do much about Abortion. Also, Amy is there to be blamed. 

CBB6151-B-C48-F-4-B18-B727-D02-A68363735

Trust a woman to take away the rights of other women. +-

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Let us just say that Biden is supported by both anti abortionists and pro abortionists. He is not going to do much about Abortion. Also, Amy is there to be blamed. 

CBB6151-B-C48-F-4-B18-B727-D02-A68363735

Trust a woman to take away the rights of other women. +-

I don't know, with respect to abortion I see the point on both sides. Not really sure at what age a fetus should have the right to live. 

7 hours ago, PilliBeta said:

I don't know, with respect to abortion I see the point on both sides. Not really sure at what age a fetus should have the right to live. 

It is not about what is correct here. Women are 50% of the population and by extension 50% of the vote. The abortion issue is raised to keep the women votebank. They will keep it alive and never conclude on it. Liberal women want favorable abortion laws, conservative women (in the name of Christianity/Catholicism) don’t want abortion to be legal. Both the parties play the game and condition women to think about this as a priority rather than any other potential issue that could be beneficial to them. You lot are merely pawns.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

It is not about what is correct here. Women are 50% of the population and by extension 50% of the vote. The abortion issue is raised to keep the women votebank. They will keep it alive and never conclude on it. Liberal women want favorable abortion laws, conservative women (in the name of Christianity/Catholicism) don’t want abortion to be legal. Both the parties play the game and condition women to think about this as a priority rather than any other potential issue that could be beneficial to them. You lot are merely pawns.

I guess they could keep the issue alive to gain votes, but some red states do have strict abortion laws making it impossible to get aborted in some states. 

On 11/1/2020 at 11:27 AM, PilliBeta said:

I guess they could keep the issue alive to gain votes, but some red states do have strict abortion laws making it impossible to get aborted in some states. 

Yes, so that their votebank is secured. Like I said they already know that nothing is going to change.