November bulletin out. No changes in Filing dates.

megadheera

1 minute ago, salim said:

I am not a lawyer and a lawyer told . Downgrades, moving  to old employer for ead and new I140 can be part of the 485 rejection. this is trump administration and employment history chusthe assam for amreicans.

You won't look at the hiring process but uscis will do. 

That is what I am saying. If they want reject, they can reject for same employer down grade as well 

8 minutes ago, megadheera said:

That is what I am saying. If they want reject, they can reject for same employer down grade as well 

A person working for the same employer and going for downgrade   will have no issues.The employee is having w2 , tax returns, health coverages for last 6 or 8 years with the same employer.

people who has come on F1 visa they are eligible for eb3 or eb2 and it is easy to show the wage levels and hiring, salary benefits over the years.

4 minutes ago, snoww said:

Rapid movement in dates in coming months annaru last month bulletin prediction lo. Valla dictionary lo rapid movement antey idenemo. Lol

eb2 3 weeks and eb3 6 weeks. 

2 hours ago, reality said:

Final action dates next bulletin lo move avuthayi...

They are holding just because of elections, as it will become a huge news within US Tech worker community if they were to move these dates. Courtesy S386 Lolli.

6 minutes ago, snoww said:

Rapid movement in dates in coming months annaru last month bulletin prediction lo. Valla dictionary lo rapid movement antey idenemo. Lol

Rapid movement ante valla dictionary lo meaning idhi -- dengalani aratam dengaleka poratam

They are holding just because of elections, as it will become a huge news within US Tech worker community if they were to move these dates. Courtesy S386 Lolli.

do you really think dates move will impact elections. janalu fix ayyaru either biden or tatha ani . nothing will change the dynamics with whatever happening in immigration

Let's hope so

9 minutes ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

do you really think dates move will impact elections. janalu fix ayyaru either biden or tatha ani . nothing will change the dynamics with whatever happening in immigration

I feel like they probably looking to be conservative with final action dates since there is talk family based spill over might be retroactively given back to FB category again.

21 minutes ago, snoww said:

3 days ki..3 weeks ki teda undi kada mastaru...

1 minute ago, snoww said:

I feel like they probably looking to be conservative with final action dates since there is talk family based spill over might be retroactively given back to FB category again.

That is fy2022 ki kadha

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Not sure. I have read they can retroactively give it back this year's spill over too. 

FB lo spillover ichinappudu..EB lo spillover enduku ivvatle...S386.

anthe antava anna