I-485 Fillers Telegram Group

tacobell fan

4 minutes ago, ARYA said:

lol uncles andaru oka soota seraru ga 

From one of the uncle 

“just heard from my friend that his card is in production. He received email from USCIS just a while back. concurrent processing with downgrade to EB3. Sent to Dallas lockbox on October 1st. He received the receipt numbers on October 13“

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

From one of the uncle 

“just heard from my friend that his card is in production. He received email from USCIS just a while back. concurrent processing with downgrade to EB3. Sent to Dallas lockbox on October 1st. He received the receipt numbers on October 13“

Evadiko g lo sudi gira gira tiriginattundi. This guy downgrade from eb2 to Eb3 2013 batch anta. Maamulu sudi kadu

2 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Evadiko g lo sudi gira gira tiriginattundi. This guy downgrade from eb2 to Eb3 2013 batch anta. Maamulu sudi kadu

:giggle: Luck can be yours also. Just test it. 

23 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

From one of the uncle 

Which Costco bro ani adugu 

21 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Evad aadu 2013 FAD raakamunde ochesinda aadiki@3$%

9 minutes ago, reality said:

EAD varaki OK,,, GC card anukunna? EAD card ki Card in production ani kuda status isthara?

I think so but never been there so can’t tell for sure. 

30 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

From one of the uncle 

Fake..EAD card process time  3 to 4.months minimum ippudu..already anni slow ga process avutunnayi..