Biden is winning

Boomer

12 minutes ago, Boomer said:

See this @Sucker bro ,only poll which predicted 2016 correctly 

This is actually good for trump...now it's in the margin of error and elections tarvata cheppukuntaaru  trump gaadu geliste

Just now, Peter123 said:

how do you even know, polls ?

you're a moron if you follow polls, polls are just a guess, may or may not be true, 

do not spread false news at all. 

Not polls Trump ganiki last 6 months oka positive thing kuda ledu... Election 6 months before is very important

1 minute ago, Boomer said:

Not polls Trump ganiki last 6 months oka positive thing kuda ledu... Election 6 months before is very important

Nope not really, if you have any knowledge what happened in 2016 elections, what people thought what about popular votes to hillarey, 

do you even follow news and rallies, tremp had more supporters and points over bidan in energy, fossil fuels , bio and tech etc., but again still we dont know whats gonna happen, since the key is swing states here, and we dont know that until Tuesday night, so all these are just plain stupid guesses, the vote count only starts on tuesday after they close the poll booths and stop online voting and through mail. 

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

Nope not really, if you have any knowledge what happened in 2016 elections, what people thought what about popular votes to hillarey, 

do you even follow news and rallies, tremp had more supporters and points over bidan in energy, fossil fuels , bio and tech etc., but again still we dont know whats gonna happen, since the key is swing states here, and we dont know that until Tuesday night, so all these are just plain stupid guesses, the vote count only starts on tuesday after they close the poll booths and stop online voting and through mail. 

@NaMo_JaMo another Trump supporter spotted

1 minute ago, Boomer said:

@NaMo_JaMo another Trump supporter spotted

ofcourse i am trump supporter, i dont care if he loses also, 

i believe he do best to this country, than his opponent who only know scams since 1970... 

i also do beleieve that you dont have enough knowledge on whom to support based on the love they shower on this wonderful country.. :)

Just now, Peter123 said:

ofcourse i am trump supporter, i dont care if he loses also, 

i believe he do best to this country, than his opponent who only know scams since 1970... 

i also do beleieve that you dont have enough knowledge on whom to support based on the love they shower on this wonderful country.. :)

I am modi fan, Trump is great guy like modi, so Trump will dominate modi if he wins, so he should loose 

:lol:

Just now, Boomer said:

I am modi fan, Trump is great guy like modi, so Trump will dominate modi if he wins, so he should loose 

:lol:

i do not have any idea on indian politics, i never cared to know what going on indian politics, this is just my opinion lol, do not bash the fuk on me.. 

i dont care what modi does or doesnt, i never cast any vote in india till date and i will not ever in future, so yoi're really barking at the wrong tree if you want to discuss about indian politics 

Take it easy, 

:)