Why some people suddenly changed ideology?

Ellen

Just now, hydusguy said:

nenu trmp sppt chestunna... but biden win aina ok.. i am happy.. ninne h1b ext file chesa

Good for you. All the best.

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

They even defended him for his misogyny and racist sh11t citing all kinds of BS about economy and other naive reasons. Now suddenly eveyone is a liberal talking about the ills of racism lol

Asalu ee mysterious character evaru?

11 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Possible, I think some people in this DB are supporting Biden in fear of being kicked out by Trump. 

Pro Biden: new h1’s whose GC is no where near. Worried that extensions will not be approved if Thatha gets elected.. others who are directly impacted negatively of Thatha policies.. 

Pro Trump: citizens and GC’s (taxes will increase for most of them and don’t want more immigration), H1b (got their dates moved and are close to gc, inko one year immigration aapithe, they will get their gc’s... Biden vasthe malli venakki pothaayi.. 

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

Trump is great guy ,but he should loose..then china wil dominate US ,then US need India help ,then Modi ththa Malli foreign triplu esthadu a kick e veruappa

@3$%

Just now, Thokkalee said:

She wanted to stop at 5 pages.. now she has to make it 10 pages 😄

Point to notice, u r an active participant on this thread 😂😂 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Pro Biden: new h1’s whose GC is no where near. Worried that extensions will not be approved if Thatha gets elected.. others who are directly impacted negatively of Thatha policies.. 

Pro Trump: citizens and GC’s (taxes will increase for most of them and don’t want more immigration), H1b (got their dates moved and are close to gc, inko one year immigration aapithe, they will get their gc’s... Biden vasthe malli venakki pothaayi.. 

To be fair, I like Biden. I don't have any problem with him. I am happy that the Democrats didn't win the Senate. However, I am worried about Kamala, and if she takes over the Government. 

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

To be fair, I like Biden. I don't have any problem with him. I am happy that the Democrats didn't win the Senate. However, I am worried about Kamala, and if she takes over the Government. 

In fact, one of Biden's campaign promises is to cure cancer. If anything, he should significantly increase funding for the NIH. I don't know how the fate of DOD and NASA will be under Biden. If anything they will reduce funding. They might even get rid of SpaceForce, I hope not. 

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Why people don't like Kamala?