Why some people suddenly changed ideology?

Ellen

7 minutes ago, Ellen said:

America is built by immigrants. Sudden ga laws enduku maarutai because more immigrants add up(I'm only talking for legal ones here)? Hypothetical assumption adi

Immigration based on competency. It is like people on this DB asking for Diwali to be celebrated in their offices. Just like that some people might think it's okay for Sharia law to passed in some counties. People should know the difference between civil laws and religious freedom. 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Immigration based on competency. It is like people on this DB asking for Diwali to be celebrated in their offices. Just like that some people might think it's okay for Sharia law to passed in some counties. People should know the difference between civil laws and religious freedom. 

TBH majority of them are attracted to the US because of the liberty it offers. Why would they want to go back to square one even after moving here by making religion based laws like it happens in their home countries? And yes... You cannot confuse this with religious freedom

26 minutes ago, redsox said:

What about Trump ryan-gosling-laughing-gif.gif?w=560

Once I took a long Uber ride from South Bay to East Bay, the driver was a staunch Trump supporter, he was frustrated with all these immigrants taking over this place and the high cost of living. Despite the fact that he is openly being racist, I understood his point of view. How would anyone feel, if a bunch of people from somewhere else takes over a place that you think is yours? I am not supporting his point of view, but I empathize with what he is saying. However, you don't hear these voices in the media, you don't hear these voices at work, because if anyone talks about this at work, they will lose their jobs. The only place they can express themselves is the elections. There is a notion that these people are violent, that these people will openly fire arms, but all they are trying to do is make a living. 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

TBH majority of them are attracted to the US because of the liberty it offers. Why would they want to go back to square one even after moving here by making religion based laws like it happens in their home countries? And yes... You cannot confuse this with religious freedom

tried to implement in texas in some county.. it failed..  dont be surprise in next 50yrs all over usa lo implement sina.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20170509/texas-mayor-joining-hud-expressed-concerns-about-sharia-law-in-2015