Why some people suddenly changed ideology?

Ellen

11 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Once I took a long Uber ride from South Bay to East Bay, the driver was a staunch Trump supporter, he was frustrated with all these immigrants taking over this place and the high cost of living. Despite the fact that he is openly being racist, I understood his point of view. How would anyone feel, if a bunch of people from somewhere else takes over a place that you think is yours? I am not supporting his point of view, but I empatize with what he is saying. However, you don't hear these voices in the media, you don't hear these voices at work, because if anyone talks about this at work, they will lose their jobs. The only place they can express themselves is the elections. There is a notion that these people are violent, that these people will openly fire arms, but all they are trying to do is make a living. 

There is a difference between expressing disappointment and discriminating. Immigrant laws are upto the government, I wouldn't bother if they tighten rules for immigration. But the social policies that impact a person living WITHIN the country matter. There is a huge difference in ideology between these two parties with respect to that

2 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

@Ellen eroju neeku fans ekuva aipoyaru .. inka late cheyakunda I’m buying a ring for u to propose soon..  $^^E

Ring paisal iyu nen konukkunta😛

Just now, Ellen said:

There is a difference between expressing disappointment and discriminating. Immigrant laws are upto the government, I wouldn't bother if they tighten rules for immigration. But the social policies that impact a person living WITHIN the country matters. 

The thing amount immigration is it doesn't just affect the life of an immigrant. It also affects the community, cost of living, and other social issues. It is hard to separate the two. These people are not discriminating someone because of their race, they are seeking a better quality of life, that they think the immigrants are taking away from them. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I am a tomboy raised like tomboy too but i am female. Tomboy is also male or female @3$%

On a regular day at work, would you wear formal wear, or jeans and hoodie?