Why some people suddenly changed ideology?

Ellen

2 minutes ago, redsox said:

I see your POV. I'm only pointing at people's hypocrisy for choosing trump citing AOC, Kamala. May be she's more empathetic to illegal immigrants and people of USA. Those kids being actually being deported from a country they grew up in is very inhuman. Just like how you understood the POV of the cab driver, you might understand the plight of these undocumented immigrants if you came across one.

There are extremists on both sides. Infact I hate liberal snowflakes like AOC who is as dumb as a bag of rocks. But people forget that Biden is the one in-charge and he might do a better job than a reality-TV star

Adantha sarey oka 2 lines lo tell what is being liberal in your point of view. 

11 minutes ago, redsox said:

I see your POV. I'm only pointing at people's hypocrisy for choosing trump citing AOC, Kamala. I don't know much about kamala but may be she's more empathetic to illegal immigrants and people of USA. Those kids being actually being deported from a country they grew up in is very inhuman. Just like how you understood the POV of the cab driver, you might understand the plight of these undocumented immigrants if you came across one.

There are extremists on both sides. Infact I hate liberal snowflakes like AOC who is as dumb as a bag of rocks. But people forget that Biden is the one in-charge and he might do a better job than a reality-TV star

I hope nothing happens to him during the next four years. 

29 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Like what exactly? I had a conversation about this with that Uber driver I mentioned before, he simply asked me one question, name one policy of Trump that's not good, this was back in 2016/2017. I didn't support Trump back then because he made a comment about pussy grabbing. But I couldn't answer about one policy that is necessarily bad. Maybe if I had that conversation now, I could talk about family separation, but again it's a double edged sword. You can necessarily blame Trump for some officer raping an illegal immigrant, as long as action is taken on that officer.  

The entire Republican agenda is very irresponsible. They don't care for minorities, environment, okati kuda progressive anipiyadu...I can't quote particular policy at this point