Why some people suddenly changed ideology?

Ellen

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

The entire Republican agenda is very irresponsible. They don't care for minorities, environment, okati kuda progressive anipiyadu...I can't quote particular policy at this point 

ee particular policy atleast I am okay for reps that they shrugg off as a hoax but liberals aithe page fan GIF

11 minutes ago, Ellen said:

The entire Republican agenda is very irresponsible. They don't care for minorities, environment, okati kuda progressive anipiyadu...I can't quote particular policy at this point 

That's what is popular opinion is, but in terms of policies, it's hard to pick. 

7 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

ee particular policy atleast I am okay for reps that they shrugg off as a hoax but liberals aithe page fan GIF

I think I know who u r 😏

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

That's what is popular opinion is, but in terms of policies, it's hard to pick. 

irony is that stock market performed well, ppl got benefitted out of it due to reps policies.

now they are saying their policies are bad. you cannot have both avva and buvva

Just now, keviinusa said:

irony is that stock market performed well, ppl got benefitted out of it due to reps policies.

Stock market likes the idea lo Senate being without a majority, that means our 401ks are safe. If Dems have a Senate majority, that's a different story. 

Just now, keviinusa said:

politically endoo seppu kaka.

gavanni andarmu cheppede.

Politically ante? Money issues lo Republican ki support, social issues lo Democratic ki support. 

1 minute ago, keviinusa said:

Stocks went up bcoz of tax cuts.. companies bought back their own stocks with the extra cash instead of investing in their business.. which was the intention behind the tax cuts.. 

Just now, PilliBeta said:

Stock market likes the idea lo Senate being without a majority, that means our 401ks are safe. If Dems have a Senate majority, that's a different story. 

what abt medicare medicade ani adagamannaru H1B folks. nuvvu retire ayye time ki do you think you will reap the benefit of social security taxes ??

Just now, PilliBeta said:

Politically ante? Money issues lo Republican ki support, social issues lo Democratic ki support. 

vote sagam sagam veyav kada babu

reps or dems khel katam