Why some people suddenly changed ideology?

Ellen

10 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

No Matter what the outcome is, I still believe Trump is great leader. Entire media was busy bullying him while he kept doing what he promised for the nation. 

At this day and time, Honest people have to loud otherwise they can't even be seen, forget about hearing.

Leader is a huge word for him I feel. He did good economy wise. Akada varaku I agree. But when u r running a country as large (not just size, but it's global presence wise)as the USA you have to behave very responsible. Environment issues ni hoax antadu, global pandemic ni hoax antadu. He shamelessly supports derogatory laws that are oppressive for minorities...economy tappa a okkati sariga ledu. Tell me one progressive aspect about him apart from economy. Economy is not everything

56 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Leader is a huge word for him I feel. He did good economy wise. Akada varaku I agree. But when u r running a country as large (not just size, but it's global presence wise)as the USA you have to behave very responsible. Environment issues ni hoax antadu, global pandemic ni hoax antadu. He shamelessly supports derogatory laws that are oppressive for minorities...economy tappa a okkati sariga ledu. Tell me one progressive aspect about him apart from economy. Economy is not everything

Ok, First of all YES Economy is everything for any country. Why do people look down on Africa, and all developing nations (economy of course).

1. Behave responsibly ( Look at all the trade deals that he corrected for America, This is directly related to responsibility, and because of that lots economy is good and jobs are more. 

2. Environment issues - Yes i agree, he needs to think about growing concerns, but at what cost. By removing jobs and keeping people in poverty. 

3. Minorities point is utter nonsense, If you believe Trump is racist as the left says, explain his higher number of votes from Hispanics, Blacks, and Muslims.  He’s not a racist. The video reel of Biden saying unbelievably racist things is quite long and easy to find. Not sure why people still believe the LIE that Trump is a racist. It’s literally insane that people can’t think for themselves and believe anything the media, Hollywood and bigtech spoon feeds them.

I don't recall one incident where Trump was racist.
why would a racist person pardon Jack Johnson? Or sign guaranteed funding to black communities? Or let his daughter convert to Judaism along with marrying a Jewish man making his grandkids Jewish?

Protecting lives is more progressive than any thing else, if you know what i mean. Pro-Life

1 minute ago, ShruteSastry said:

Ok, First of all YES Economy is everything for any country. Why do people look down on Africa, and all developing nations (economy of course).

1. Behave responsibly ( Look at all the trade deals that he corrected for America, This is directly related to responsibility, and because of that lots economy is good and jobs are more. 

2. Environment issues - Yes i agree, he needs to think about growing concerns, but at what cost. By removing jobs and keeping people in poverty. 

3. Minorities point is utter nonsense, If you believe Trump is racist as the left says, explain his higher number of votes from Hispanics, Blacks, and Muslims.  He’s not a racist. The video reel of Biden saying unbelievably racist things is quite long and easy to find. Not sure why people still believe the LIE that Trump is a racist. It’s literally insane that people can’t think for themselves and believe anything the media, Hollywood and bigtech spoon feeds them.

why would a racist person pardon Jack Johnson? Or sign guaranteed funding to black communities? Or let his daughter convert to Judaism along with marrying a Jewish man making his grandkids Jewish?

Protecting lives is more progressive than any thing else, if you know what i mean. Pro-Life

Woah! I don't think I'll be able to convince you

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

Pro-Choice is what we believe

Media narrative anthe Biden is milk washed pearl or cotton seed as per DB Dems

3 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

Racism ante open statements cheyyakkarle. He poked enough with his policies. And minorities ante racial minorities okatena? 

Economy is important so is being socially and environmentally responsible! You can't go so easy with environmental issues being the "number one" country.

2 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

aa okka mata toh I put my hands in pocket just walking outside

Ya ade ankuna. Kani pockets lekunde na dress ki 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Racism ante open statements cheyyakkarle. He poked enough with his policies. And minorities ante racial minorities okatena? 

Economy is important so is being socially and environmentally responsible! You can't go so easy with environmental issues being the "number one" country.

I am waiting how would media start saying USCIS policies in place of Biden Policies - if Biden Wins. 

6 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

Pro-Choice is what we believe

Media narrative anthe Biden is milk washed pearl or cotton seed as per DB Dems

It will be very hard to convince about the importance of this when he makes such a strong statement

Biden mucheta kadu ikada. Thatha is not even suitable for becoming manure 

Just now, Ellen said:

environment issues gurinchii world leaders from the west matladithe navvu ostadii @3$%

at the cost of chinese emissions west are enjoying the cheap goods, pani led kada environment ani discussions.

atleast India better state sponsored initiative to setup solar plants, encourage LEDS and all. 

of course Trump cut down funding to EPA, encouraged fracking and all.

1 minute ago, keviinusa said:

environment issues gurinchii world leaders from the west matladithe navvu ostadii @3$%

at the cost of chinese emissions west are enjoying the cheap goods, pani led kada environment ani discussions.

atleast India better state sponsored initiative to setup solar plants, encourage LEDS and all. 

of course Trump cut down funding to EPA, encouraged fracking and all.

Even if it is an eyewash they need to speak, trump laga openly irresponsible statements cheste when will other wannabe poweful countries even take it seriously? 

Just now, Ellen said:

Even if it is an eyewash they need to speak, trump laga openly irresponsible statements cheste when will other wannabe poweful countries even take it seriously? 

Trump is not irresponsible guy ,Oka thread estha chudu

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

president ayyad kada US+A ni serious ga tesukoley lol janalu @3$%

1 minute ago, Boomer said:

Trump is not irresponsible guy ,Oka thread estha chudu

Arei please ra... He is anything but responsible. He runs his mouth without any filters. Being the president of the USA you can't behave like a dumb idiot.