Why some people suddenly changed ideology?

Ellen

@keviinusa India annav kabatti cheptuna... Chinna chinna environmental friendly practices individual level lo cheyadamlo I don't think anyone can beat india. Recycling ki manaki paisal istaru kabadi waales. We take plastics seriously thanks to our traditional outlook, pisinari tanam o emo...waste generation kuda takkuva . But community level lo chala gaps aite unnai

Just now, Ellen said:

@keviinusa India annav kabatti cheptuna... Chinna chinna environmental friendly practices individual level lo cheyadamlo I don't think anyone can beat india. Recycling ki manaki paisal istaru kabadi waales. We take plastics seriously thanks to our traditional outlook, pisinari tanam o emo...waste generation kuda takkuva . But community level lo chala gaps aite unnai

there is a comparison if all the ppl in the world  India type vuntey 0.5 earth of resources chalu

ade US +A type vuntey we need 5 earths of resources.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, keviinusa said:

there is a comparison if all the ppl in the world  India type vuntey 0.5 earth of resources chalu

ade US +A type vuntey we need 5 earths of resources.h

Huge wasters ee usa gallu. Inka itlanti traditional politics a nadustu unte world mottam ni nashanam chestaru 

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Huge wasters ee usa gallu. Inka itlanti traditional politics a nadustu unte world mottam ni nashanam chestaru 

No Offense, but you do live in the same country.

Now, how many people here in this DB know the blue bin is for recycle and black bin for garbage.

First of all do you recycle?

Just edho narrative pattukuni vellipovadam kadu, are we doing our part?

aina ee environment enthus gurinchii telisinde starbucks lo coffee koni sugar ni aa plastic spoon toh kalipi recycle bin lo padesi raatri manchiga nidra pothar.

2 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

Now, how many people here in this DB know the blue bin is for recycle and black bin for garbage.

recycle cheyakunte environment gurinchii matlade adhikaram leda

inko simple hypocrisy cheppala?

So callled progressive party, held all of their rallies in parking lots with people sitting in the cars.

CARS., turned on lol 

17 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

I live in Canada and the whole country is more environmentally responsible than anyone in this part of the world..their forest cover itself speaks a million words. And yes environment responsibility only recycling toh vastadi ankuntunava? I'm trying to reduce waste become more responsible. I also started composting just recently 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ShruteSastry said:

So callled progressive party, held all of their rallies in parking lots with people sitting in the cars.

CARS., turned on lol 

Why did you assume I support Dems? I commented that entire traditional politics need to change, it includes both reps and dems

4 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

CARS., turned on lol 

You are right about it though. Dems are the biggest hypocrites. They only survive on the miseries of minorities. Honestly minorty misery lekapote I'm not sure what agenda do they even have 

Just now, Ellen said:

Why did you assume I support Dems? I commented that entire traditional politics need to change, it includes both reps and dems

Sorry, i didn't mean to say you support dems, also when you are living in Canda party affiliation is irrelevant IMO. 

Hypocrisy ki oka haddu ledu ikkada progressive ani cheppukune leaders ki kani party ki kani.

Anyway, I hope i am not deviating from your Original Post.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ShruteSastry said:

Sorry, i didn't mean to say you support dems, also when you are living in Canda party affiliation is irrelevant IMO. 

Hypocrisy ki oka haddu ledu ikkada progressive ani cheppukune leaders ki kani party ki kani.

Anyway, I hope i am not deviating from your Original Post.

No that's ok. I misread as if it was pointed at me..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I live in Canada and the whole country is more environmentally responsible than anyone in this part of the world..their forest cover itself speaks a million words. And yes environment responsibility only recycling toh vastadi ankuntunava? I'm trying to become a zero waste person if you know what it means. I also started composting just recently 

please joke esav kada pls tell me that is not serious.

you know what means western countries to recycle they ship to other asian countries who are poor.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5194534/philippines-duterte-declare-war-canadian-garbage/

just saying enivroment vishayam lo individual level lo think cheyali

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I live in Canada and the whole country is more environmentally responsible than anyone in this part of the world..their forest cover itself speaks a million words. And yes environment responsibility only recycling toh vastadi ankuntunava? I'm trying to reduce waste become more responsible. I also started composting just recently 

Composting is good, but u can't save the earth which is going to be destroyed by pissfuls,