My First Short Film

VasanthKumar

I am Vasant, the director of this film and my college friend did the lyrics in the Climax. Your comments and criticism are awaited. Mee salahaalu kavaali.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwKJbFdoW3Q&feature=player_embedded#]Telugu Short Film Veyyi Rupayulu By Vasant Jurru[/url]

Boss wonderful effort.. U wanna bcum a director in near future I believe.. This is a good idea to post in the db to know the audience pulse.. Here r few of my comments..

Money ivvakunda vellipoyaademo anukuni motham hotel lopala bayata check chesukuni back ki vachi choosthe 1000 rupee note vuntundi.. this twist is really good..
And I donno abt others, kaani nenu maatram guess chesaanu.. aa 1000 rupee note original ayyi undadhu ani..
Climax lo dialogues baagunnaayi kaani inkonchem feel tho cheppi undaalsindhi..
Music is not that great.. Of course I agree for this kind of short films u wont get good music directors.. But if the music is good it wud have elevated the situation..
And my suggestion is better to take some comedy films instead of pathos..

Cheers.. All the best.. Have a nice time ahead..

[quote author=Daredevil link=topic=100640.msg1069386#msg1069386 date=1284960608]
Boss wonderful effort.. U wanna bcum a director in near future I believe.. This is a good idea to post in the db to know the audience pulse.. Here r few of my comments..

Money ivvakunda vellipoyaademo anukuni motham hotel lopala bayata check chesukuni back ki vachi choosthe 1000 rupee note vuntundi.. this twist is really good..
And I donno abt others, kaani nenu maatram guess chesaanu.. aa 1000 rupee note original ayyi undadhu ani..
Climax lo dialogues baagunnaayi kaani inkonchem feel tho cheppi undaalsindhi..
Music is not that great.. Of course I agree for this kind of short films u wont get good music directors.. But if the music is good it wud have elevated the situation..
And my suggestion is better to take some comedy films instead of pathos..

Cheers.. All the best.. Have a nice time ahead..

Thank you so much for the concern and suggestions boss...Will keep all of them in mind for the next subject. Will post it in DB.
[/quote]

[quote author=Dupe link=topic=100640.msg1069373#msg1069373 date=1284960323]
congratulations congratulations congratulations you rock you rock you rock
[/quote]

Thank you so much dude... :)

[quote author=BARMANI link=topic=100640.msg1069326#msg1069326 date=1284959664]
good camera work, awesome background music, really good work done by you &F&. &F&. &F&.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot for the compliments... :)

^^" hello brother..i wonder if have a Dftech..degree...

That was awesome...the whole film was good...But I wanted to give u some tips where I felt it could have been better..I watched it for 7 times now...

1) When the customer comes in blue Maruthi U should have  started with the front no plate and then taken it in top angle then slowly cutting down to the side with sharp and fast technique and after that should have ended at the bottom of the car door ..then he slowly opens the door.. Bcoz the slow motion shot which u took was more like neralu ghoralu style..(of course I know this is a short film and U don't have cranes and stuff to shoot from top and rotate it.)

2) And also when the boy thinks that the customer has left without paying the pill and comes out with the tension on his face looks for the customer around in a slow motion shot..then turns back and walkins into the dhaba in normal pace..*** there U should have taken a close shot at his sad face showing the tension and stress, then the boy scratches his head with confusion and innocence...this lifts up the emotions bcoz audience can see all these clearly in his face and audience is going to identify themselves in the scene.

3) Instead of boy taking the Rs1000/- note and saying the dialouge bill is only Rs905 and he gave Rs1000 U should have shown the Rs1000 note in a close shot. Because its always better to show things than to convey them through a dialouge to audiences....

Thank you...and Don't feel bad that I commented on your film its awesome anyways..

[quote author=jeevan link=topic=100640.msg1069555#msg1069555 date=1284963365]
^^" hello brother..i wounder if have a Dftech..degree...

That was awesome...the whole film was good...But I wanted to give u some tips where I felt it could have been better..I watched it for 7 times now...

1) When the customer comes in blue Maruthi U should have  started with the front no plate and then taken it in top angle then slowly cutting down to the side with sharp and fast technique and after that should have ended at the bottom of the car door ..then he slowly opens the door.. Bcoz the slow motion shot which u took was more like neralu ghoralu style..(of course I know this is a short film and U don't have cranes and stuff to shoot from top and rotate it.)

2) And also when the boy thinks that the customer has left without paying the pill and comes out with the tension on his face looks for the customer around in a slow motion shot..then turns back and walkins into the dhaba in normal pace..*** there U should have taken a close shot at his sad face showing the tension and stress, then the boy scratches his head with confusion and innocence...this lifts up the emotions bcoz audience can see all these clearly in his face and audience is going to identify themselves in the scene.

3) Instead of boy taking the Rs1000/- note and saying the dialouge bill is only Rs905 and he gave Rs1000 U should have shown the Rs1000 note in a close shot. Because its always better to show things than to convey them through a dialouge to audiences....

Thank you...and Don't feel bad that I commented on your film its awesome anyways..
[/quote]

Thank you so much for such a complete analysis. I will surely think about all the suggestions you made and put them in my next work. Glad that you watched it so many times. Cheers buddy!!!