My First Short Film

VasanthKumar

[quote author=JackDaniels link=topic=100640.msg1069798#msg1069798 date=1284968802]
Gud Job.. Andari maata vinu kani niku ela nacchithey ala seyyi...
[/quote]
brother! I really loved what you said! thanks to you!!! not many say this! ante feedback ivoddani kaadu icche vallantha correct kadani kaadu!
I like your advice!!!

[quote author=Daredevil link=topic=100640.msg1069386#msg1069386 date=1284960608]
Boss wonderful effort.. U wanna bcum a director in near future I believe.. This is a good idea to post in the db to know the audience pulse.. Here r few of my comments..

Money ivvakunda vellipoyaademo anukuni motham hotel lopala bayata check chesukuni back ki vachi choosthe 1000 rupee note vuntundi.. this twist is really good..
And I donno abt others, kaani nenu maatram guess chesaanu.. aa 1000 rupee note original ayyi undadhu ani..
Climax lo dialogues baagunnaayi kaani inkonchem feel tho cheppi undaalsindhi..
Music is not that great.. Of course I agree for this kind of short films u wont get good music directors.. But if the music is good it wud have elevated the situation..
And my suggestion is better to take some comedy films instead of pathos..

Cheers.. All the best.. Have a nice time ahead..

[/quote]

[quote author=jeevan link=topic=100640.msg1069581#msg1069581 date=1284964070]
hello Vasanth..

if u can give me ur phone ...i can help you more on this...my name is jeevan and I am doing my phd in US...

Thank you
[/quote]

Hi it was good to know you. I would love to communicate with you. 9642048932 is my number and [email protected] is my number!

[quote author=Daredevil link=topic=100640.msg1069386#msg1069386 date=1284960608]
Boss wonderful effort.. U wanna bcum a director in near future I believe.. This is a good idea to post in the db to know the audience pulse.. Here r few of my comments..

Money ivvakunda vellipoyaademo anukuni motham hotel lopala bayata check chesukuni back ki vachi choosthe 1000 rupee note vuntundi.. this twist is really good..
And I donno abt others, kaani nenu maatram guess chesaanu.. aa 1000 rupee note original ayyi undadhu ani..
Climax lo dialogues baagunnaayi kaani inkonchem feel tho cheppi undaalsindhi..
Music is not that great.. Of course I agree for this kind of short films u wont get good music directors.. But if the music is good it wud have elevated the situation..
And my suggestion is better to take some comedy films instead of pathos..

Cheers.. All the best.. Have a nice time ahead..
[/quote]
if u have recognized that its a fake note then thats my flaw. anyway i will consider ou as an exception(to cheer up myself :-) just kidding!!!) by the time we shot climax we lost 3hrs of shoot time due to rain we had no choce for retakes. so akkada we had to compromise. ala chesundakapothe we wouldnt have been able to complete the film.
I dont want to confine myself to any particlar genre. I here to tell stories.see there are many guys to make comedy, for a change let me entertain you in a different way! what say? do we have a deal here?