Jump to content

How to control frustration


LadiesTailor

Recommended Posts

Tyler_durden
25 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

How yeah how ? Ee pandemic valla pichekuthundi... vadilte godava ayyettu Vundi... how to control frustration vaaa...

DB lo pelli kaani peddalu andaru randi vachi mee amoolyamina salahalu ivvandi 😜😜😜

pelli kaledu but from past relation experience tho chepthunna... keep her happy you will be happy. 

idi kaka inkem workout avvavu.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • LadiesTailor

    41

  • PilliBeta

    7

  • DummyVariable

    7

  • Hydrockers

    6

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I stayed at my cousin’s place and none of the doors inside could be locked. Absolutely no privacy and her kid would come unannounced when I was in meetings  He also chewed my usb stick and

Exactly matter vadilesi avesham lo manam anna matlani pattukoni sadistaru 

With frosting or without 

LadiesTailor
1 minute ago, Raazu said:

My suggestion if works try this—- manchiga YouTube videos pettukuni iddharu Yoga cheyandi 45mins to 1hr.. 

idhi okkate cheyyaledu bro.. idhi try cheyyali 

Link to post
Share on other sites
LadiesTailor
1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

pelli kaledu but from past relation experience tho chepthunna... keep her happy you will be happy. 

idi kaka inkem workout avvavu.

Entha happy ga vunchali bro... entha chesina saripovadam ledu... manaki kooda konni limits daatinaka peaks ki vellipothundi... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

How yeah how ? Ee pandemic valla pichekuthundi... vadilte godava ayyettu Vundi... how to control frustration vaaa...

DB lo pelli kaani peddalu andaru randi vachi mee amoolyamina salahalu ivvandi 😜😜😜

when things are getting heated dont say anything.. staying silent is the mantra..

argument perigedi both sides responses vasthe ne.. radio laga oka side ee matladithe argument peragadu.. arichi archi tane mooskuntundi..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
keviinusa
33 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

How yeah how ? Ee pandemic valla pichekuthundi... vadilte godava ayyettu Vundi... how to control frustration vaaa...

DB lo pelli kaani peddalu andaru randi vachi mee amoolyamina salahalu ivvandi 😜😜😜

Emundi frustration ochchinappudalla tooth brush toh sink clean cheyadame frustration poyedaka 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dippindots

If frustrated  due to a person: express exactly how you feel in a nice way

If frustrated  due to things which are under control: Do root cause analysis and work on them one at a time

If frustrated due to things which are out of control: Cry and eat cake

Link to post
Share on other sites
LadiesTailor
7 minutes ago, Chay said:

when things are getting heated dont say anything.. staying silent is the mantra..

argument perigedi both sides responses vasthe ne.. radio laga oka side ee matladithe argument peragadu.. arichi archi tane mooskuntundi..

 

Tried baaa... oka limit varaku okay naa threshold reach avvagane godava start 

Link to post
Share on other sites
LadiesTailor
2 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

If frustrated  due to a person: express exactly how you feel in a nice way

If frustrated  due to things which are under control: Do root cause analysis and work on them one at a time

If frustrated due to things which are out of control: Cry and eat cake

It’s always third one, frustration about things which we can’t do anything and miss understandings... 🎂 tini tini diabetes vachuddemo 😜

Link to post
Share on other sites
LadiesTailor
1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

During the pandemic, I have been fighting with my cat more than my husband tbf. I don't really fight with my husband tbh. 

Poor cat and lucky husband 

Link to post
Share on other sites
keviinusa
4 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

If frustrated  due to a person: express exactly how you feel in a nice way

If frustrated  due to things which are under control: Do root cause analysis and work on them one at a time

If frustrated due to things which are out of control: Cry and eat cake

What are the % of carbs in that cake asking for a frnd 

@Ellen

Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinUsa
31 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Anduke in plan to live a single life for life 

 

 

29 minutes ago, KhalilGibran said:

ippudu ilane antava,,,,jupiter 7th house transit rangane..

marriage gurinche alochisthavu,.

aipai

Chuddam le

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.