How people send their gfs/wifes to diff location for job

Rebel_Uncle

11 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I know couple of h4 vaunties. Room ki poyiii mari Offttts tho dhana dhuuun. Em septham. Kalikalam li8888

h4 aunties, obessed husband and matter leni uncles vache kastallu evariki ravvadu.

women want Ranveer singh  once in life time  Leg jarutaru one time ainna job lo or remote work 

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Ankuls once in a 10 days sesthe...alaneee untadhi mari. Oftssss lo matter ekkuva so vaunties become addicted to their young mroddaluuuu

Women ni blame cheyalemu vallallo @kasi vuntundhi enni dinnallu apukuntaru 

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Chex is very powerful temptation. Age lo magadu and adadhi both chance vasthe temp avtharu. Avvali. That's the basic ecosystem of attraction. 

aaahh ok

i can guess  what ur thinking process is 

short term separation can work wonders, if they are truly in it for all the reasons they believe will help them.

ayinaa ilaa out of city and out of state projects days poyyayi, covid valla anthaa wfh ey gaa

ee lunch break lo coupling me dhad dhad imaginations lo @Odale okkadey unnadu anukunna , LOL 

18 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

not married single anduke ilantivi pettukoku friends ni chusi chepthunna..nashaname inka life 

26 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

idi chala wrong perspective...first job cheyinchedi independent undali ani..marriage ki mundu career leni ammayilu ekkuva untaru and its guys responsibility to make them strong and to face any hurdles in future...the best I heard from my senior is "what if I die after 1 or 2 yrs of marriage and how she will survive in this competitive world if I don't push her now and what she gained out of my relationship and I literally saw how much she respects him for shaping her career"  and marriage is not about sex and kids its more about responsibility... same house or same city lo unte affairs undav anedi chala wrong thinking...mogudu meda love and respect lekapothe easy to fall adi pelli chesukoni 10 yrs ayyi 2 kids unna same inka  cheppali ante pelli ayyi typical husband with 2 kids easy padatharu b'coz they are fedup with routine life...inka target ante dont think girls are dumb e process lo loss ekkuva abbayilaki I saw many guys who spoiled career e aunties matter lo padi vallu matram husband tho settle ayyaka vellani consider kuda cheyyaru...

Nuvvu chepedhe correct aithe illegal relations anni jobs ki velle porilu and aunties dagara enduku vastundhi 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

aaahh ok

i can guess  what ur thinking process is 

short term separation can work wonders, if they are truly in it for all the reasons they believe will help them.

ayinaa ilaa out of city and out of state projects days poyyayi, covid valla anthaa wfh ey gaa

ee lunch break lo coupling me dhad dhad imaginations lo @Odale okkadey unnadu anukunna , LOL 

7 months no wfh no porillu and aunties travel to higher expectation and anxiety