Sai Akhila Muppala responsible for Pranay Puchakayala death in Canada. Papam

salim

20 hours ago, MathuloMazaahhh said:

What a loser! He dragged names of her exs who must be already leading happy normal lives with their spouse... what a pain to those spouses and other family members involved... extremely unwarranted...he broke so many families....

Basically, he needed some mental help, and when the girl realized it she tried to move on....but he could not let her go... instead made sure that he ruined her life along with his... what a psycho....

I have no pity for that girl either, for taking life for granted....

Chaduvukuni jobs chesukomani abroad pampisthe ilaanti panikimaalina veshaalu vesi parents ki lifelong punishment isthaaru ilaanti sannaasapu girls and boys....no sympathy or empathy towards these idiots.... papam vaalla parents ni talachukunte jaalestundi.....sad.

Ee dikkumaalina incident ki mana media lo breaking news ... never before ever after type lo.... chas!

Ah ex boy friends galla situation enti ippudu. Rod pettesadu papam vallaki

The girl has a history of cheating which bothered him deeply and he was was not okay with her smoking habit. 

At the beginning of their relationship she was still hung up on her ex boyfriend. 

I don't disagree that cheating is unacceptable but when he was not okay with her habits. . Asking her to change herself and still be with him was folly on his side. 

Love makes u desperate and it's not easy to leave a person even when they have traits u can't stand. 

But I wish he was emotionally strong and mature enough to end the relationship early on instead of taking the relationship this far and ending his life. 

• 2 years later...