Nee Kallu Nokkutha Akhila Muppala- By Aniruth

RPG_Reloaded

Aniruth gadi mail lo super content 

I love you Akhila! I want you! I need you! I respect you! I
care for you! I will cook for you! kaallu kuda nokkutaane! I am obsessed with you. I'm soo obsessed with you that I strain
myself just so you can see the laptop comfortably.

discussions censor GIF

6 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Papam yela undo yekada undo

discussions censor GIF

Her life is totally ruined... there is no where for her to hide in this world.. there are Telugu people everywhere... hope she is strong enough to survive this storm..

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Her life is totally ruined... there is no where for her to hide in this world.. there are Telugu people everywhere... hope she is strong enough to survive this storm..

what if she is not strong enough

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

What about her H1b, do you think it will be approved now ??

• RPG_Reloaded changed the title to Nee Kallu Nokkutha Akhila Muppala
Just now, Dippindots said:

what if she is not strong enough

No person is strong forever.. Every strong person has a breaking point... when that happens, every person deals with it differently... some develop addictions (smoke, alcohol, drugs etc).. looking to escape from this... some develop suicidal tendencies (as happened with Pranay)... 

• RPG_Reloaded changed the title to Nee Kallu Nokkutha Akhila Muppala- By Aniruth
Just now, Thokkalee said:

No person is strong forever.. Every strong person has a breaking point... when that happens, every person deals with it differently... some develop addictions (smoke, alcohol, drugs etc).. looking to escape from this... some develop suicidal tendencies (as happened with Pranay)... 

she is already an addict and always being in relationships say something about her.

She needs someone to lean on to.

10 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Simple baa

she need a mask 

Lonely Mental Health GIF by INTO ACT!ON

10 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

she is already an addict and always being in relationships say something about her.

She needs someone to lean on to.

I don’t think so.. she had past relationships..   she disputed him when he kept on saying that she had several boyfriends and she cheated.. her argument was that he created a story with half truth and tried to say that again and again.. 

13 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

What about her H1b, do you think it will be approved now ??

emi question ra bhai idi... emani reject chestaru.. Abbayiki break up cheppindi ana.. evado pichi pulka gadu suicide chesukunte USCIS vaallu emi chestaru..