Akhila mupala next step

Rebel_Uncle

1 hour ago, Dippindots said:

He victimized himself.

I don't think other guys in the picture felt the same.

Even if it was me i would have committed the act which he did but i will never know the pain and frustration he went through neither do you.

Most people be it men or women would suffer themselves after breakups, give it some time, blame other party, and self convince that other party does not deserve us and u will be in this phase until u find a new charm in your life.

But few people under the influence of movies and people around them there is nothing without their loved ones and end up committed the act..

11 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Good for you dude... cheppa kada not every person is strong when it comes to the matters related to heart..

I don't know what u understood when I said narcissism. But his behaviour did no good in the end to anyone.  Except leaving his parents and family members in lifelong suffering. Oka youth lo unna son ilanti ridiculous reasons ki chanipote etla untadi aah family... Intha immaturity endo. They have to suffer with it. He din achieve anything ..he is not even right. 

Narcissism point by point anni traits unnai. Hard to modify

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I don't know what u understood when I said narcissism. But his behaviour did no good in the end to anyone.  Except leaving his parents and family members in lifelong suffering. Oka youth lo unna son ilanti ridiculous reasons ki chanipote etla untadi aah family... Intha immaturity endo. They have to suffer with it. He din achieve anything ..he is not even right. 

Narcissism point by point anni traits unnai. Hard to modify

Eppudu cadu chesindi correct ani evvadu annadu bro..

6 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Eppudu cadu chesindi correct ani evvadu annadu bro..

We were discussing about his email and all right ...he din have to do any of that. At the same time Akhila didn't have to put up with him

38 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Even if it was me i would have committed the act which he did but i will never know the pain and frustration he went through neither do you.

Most people be it men or women would suffer themselves after breakups, give it some time, blame other party, and self convince that other party does not deserve us and u will be in this phase until u find a new charm in your life.

But few people under the influence of movies and people around them there is nothing without their loved ones and end up committed the act..

hmm

6 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Kotha H1 ayithe country bayata unte stamping ledhu ga unless Emergency ayithe tappa? How did she come into US

Good question your honor... Canada lo vundi ee threads follow avuthundemo 

3 hours ago, Ellen said:

He is a digital marketing pro. Obviously knows telugu audience pulse. Ela cheste trigger avtaro baga telsu, ala chesadu

Inka nayam viewership kosam suicide ani cheppaledhu @3$%

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dippindots said:

Aa phone conversation vinte aa abbai control freak ani ardham aithundhi.

athanu cheppina daniki oppukokapothe me ammai alantidhi me ammai ilantidhi antaadu.

Valla amma daniki oppukokapothe me family ne ilantidhi antadu.

Ammailam kabatti memu ammai ki em support cheyatle.

Ne girl best friend ke nuv aithe em advice isthav.

Pranay lanti vadini cheskomani chepthava?

Ya but her mom Attested too, no ?? 

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

We were discussing about his email and all right ...he din have to do any of that. At the same time Akhila didn't have to put up with him

Ok, if thats what you think i will leave it there. people who are commenting here if would have been in a similar situation woulr have definitely reacted in a complete opposite direction and again it depends on the person and time of hour.. so peace out