Akhila mupala next step

Rebel_Uncle

1 minute ago, Dhevudu2 said:

Then why did n’ t she inform his roommate or waited till last minute

we don't know that yet

She waited till last min ani

His Dad said aa munde police laki call chesindhi ani

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

He is a digital marketing pro. Obviously knows telugu audience pulse. Ela cheste trigger avtaro baga telsu, ala chesadu

I won’t agree with you.. yem

chesina athanu inka radu., @aunty will continue with new bakara...papam valla parents..

Just now, Dhevudu2 said:

You should listen whole conversation 

A abbayi aravatam on her mother naku nachaledhu.. he is forcing her to agree to what he is saying and then asking her to send her daughter .. im done 

• Upvote 1

I won’t agree with you.. yem

chesina athanu inka radu., @aunty will continue with new bakara...papam valla parents..

Agree chesedanki nuvvu nenu evaru kani... he only said those words... ave words neek cheppina. na maatal kadu avi..

Pranay XXXXXXXX <[email protected]> 8 October 2020 at 10:06
To: akXXila mXXXXXXala <[email protected]>
You have used the fact that I love you to blackmail me over and over again. I am done with you and your shenanigans. If you think you get to destroy people's lives one after the other
and get away scott free, let me put that assumption to rest. I have a story, I have photos, videos and messages to corroborate the story, I have the skills to make those into a
compelling watch, I have about 10K odd organic Telugu audience on Telugola assets, I have the ability to boost that to millions through content advertising. I will tell the truth and only the
truth.
Let the chips fall where they may.

Just now, Ellen said:

Agree chesedanki nuvvu nenu evaru kani... he only said those words... ave words neek cheppina. na maatal kadu avi..

You have used the fact that I love you to blackmail me over and over again. I am done with you and your shenanigans. If you think you get to destroy people's lives one after the other
and get away scott free, let me put that assumption to rest. I have a story, I have photos, videos and messages to corroborate the story, I have the skills to make those into a
compelling watch, I have about 10K odd organic Telugu audience on Telugola assets, I have the ability to boost that to millions through content advertising. I will tell the truth and only the
truth.

@Dhevudu2 "I have skills to make them into a compelling watch"

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

truth.

But last few lines says it’s all truth

He can make it watch but didn’t alter the facts right?

Aa phone conversation vinte aa abbai control freak ani ardham aithundhi.

athanu cheppina daniki oppukokapothe me ammai alantidhi me ammai ilantidhi antaadu.

Valla amma daniki oppukokapothe me family ne ilantidhi antadu.

Ammailam kabatti memu ammai ki em support cheyatle.

Ne girl best friend ke nuv aithe em advice isthav.

Pranay lanti vadini cheskomani chepthava?

• Upvote 1