BREAKING: DEC 2020 VISA BULLETIN

tacobell fan

36 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

S386 will not be done and I expect EAD’s to I-140’s after economy is on track. My guesstimate.

No need of S386, all I140s will be given EADs under Biden. EAD will be the new GC. 

12 hours ago, snoww said:

Why March ? If it is by each quarter then it should be in next Jan again right.  

U S C I S working at lower workforce and it take time to clear existing work loads. Also visa number attaches to after 485 approval as per my understanding. So it take time to move FAD dates.

This is came from one of Murthy monthly community call. This is a predication and might be different in future visa bulletins.

I am am just sharing to community what I got from other sources and it make sense to me.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

S386 will not be done and I expect EAD’s to I-140’s after economy is on track. My guesstimate.

I don’t think Dems will do that. Obama administration had that chance long ago but they have decided against it. Dems will just screw legal immigration at the expense of illegal immigration. Between Dems and Republicans it is like choosing between a frying pan and stove. Dems are slightly better because H1s, H1 extensions will become a little smoother compared to what we have now.