Ajay - Rakul story

ARYA

12 hours ago, godfather03 said:

This is the only story that I heard directly in media...

Baaa sooper baa....konni hundreds of web pages kooda ivvaleeni answer simple gaa okka video tho ichaavu.

I was looking for the answers for a very looooong time.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, 2020 said:

Open ga chepesadu kada 

Yep...Aaa video chala rojula kinda chusi nenu ade feel ayina...Anchor ayithe musi musi navvulu navvuthunnadu...

8 hours ago, kamandalamjalam1 said:

Baaa sooper baa....konni hundreds of web pages kooda ivvaleeni answer simple gaa okka video tho ichaavu.

I was looking for the answers for a very looooong time.

Thanks Baa

• Haha 1

On 11/20/2020 at 11:26 PM, basha786 said:

Rakul is not exclusive for Ajay she is for every one with $$$ from manchu to all minsters sons, business mans sons :) hope i gave enough hints 

nuvventi bro.. first hand info unnatlu telchesinav

bro all heroines here to make a quick buck they know what they are getting into - they want fame and money thats it - they know they have kiss so many frogs before meeting prince charming . in todays society even a normal girl is trying so many boy before settling down - Film industry is always way ahed of time . Mutliple partners , Multiple agencies work for them to make money . dont we see in so many movies and web-series that heroines are used by politicians and business men for projects and power .