Jump to content

Reality of US Health care


dasara_bullodu1

Recommended Posts

kevinUsa
47 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

nn8aaw6oaj061.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Ontario u have to pay 45$$

If emergency 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
tom bhayya
9 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Ontario u have to pay 45$$

If emergency 

 

but u don't have to pay for insurance kadha , vomerica lo insurance ki nelaki 1000$ paina katti family ki emergency lo ambulance ki 750$ kattali out of pocket. compare it with in India we have arogyasri 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Iriswest
1 hour ago, tom bhayya said:

but u don't have to pay for insurance kadha , vomerica lo insurance ki nelaki 1000$ paina katti family ki emergency lo ambulance ki 750$ kattali out of pocket. compare it with in India we have arogyasri 

They will fly you to nearest hospital in chopper in case you have an accident on a highway. Can’t count money there. Anything you pay cannot exceed OOP maximum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
pichallah
4 hours ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

nn8aaw6oaj061.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Urko vaaa.....at least treatment chesi tarvata bill adugutaru.....

Prati odiki idhi oka fashion aipoindi....Nuv US lo undi health care system nachakapothe, you have choice to go wherever you want....

Link to post
Share on other sites
quickgun_murugun
2 hours ago, Iriswest said:

They will fly you to nearest hospital in chopper in case you have an accident on a highway. Can’t count money there. Anything you pay cannot exceed OOP maximum.

Chopper bill pelthadi 

Link to post
Share on other sites
dasara_bullodu1
58 minutes ago, pichallah said:

Urko vaaa.....at least treatment chesi tarvata bill adugutaru.....

Prati odiki idhi oka fashion aipoindi....Nuv US lo undi health care system nachakapothe, you have choice to go wherever you want....


Treatment first concept ki ambulance fee ki relation endi ? 
Personal experience tho telling bill chusaka heart pain, anxiety lanti raka rakala disorders vastayi 

Link to post
Share on other sites
pichallah
2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:


Treatment first concept ki ambulance fee ki relation endi ? 
Personal experience tho telling bill chusaka heart pain, anxiety lanti raka rakala disorders vastayi 

Ma friend valla mom ki kidney lo stone unte urgent ga operate cheyalsi vachindi....her insurance didn’t work...

35K bill vachindi after 3 months....they negotiated a deal and my friend is making monthly payments...

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellugodu
4 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

but u don't have to pay for insurance kadha , vomerica lo insurance ki nelaki 1000$ paina katti family ki emergency lo ambulance ki 750$ kattali out of pocket. compare it with in India we have arogyasri 

@tom bhayya are you getting equal level of pay In India compared to US ?? Ledu kada, so konni benefits kosam konni vodulukovali thapadu. Ayna mee sleepy joe , universal healthcare thestadu ga, why worry ?? 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
pichallah
9 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

@tom bhayya are you getting equal level of pay In India compared to US ?? Ledu kada, so konni benefits kosam konni vodulukovali thapadu. Ayna mee sleepy joe , universal healthcare thestadu ga, why worry ?? 

Andulo kuda country quota pedtaru ani

Link to post
Share on other sites
LadiesTailor
1 hour ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:


Treatment first concept ki ambulance fee ki relation endi ? 
Personal experience tho telling bill chusaka heart pain, anxiety lanti raka rakala disorders vastayi 

What kind of insurance are you carrying and what are OUt of pocket limits and deductibles ? Also ER situations ela cover chestundi nee insurance 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.