Akhila and pranay google drive

DuvvaAbbulu

6 hours ago, Rimbolamaster said:

Ammayi moved to Canada. Veedi Toni live in. Parichayam Aina ventane veedu proposed. Kotha love kada she accepted. Kani vaadu psychoism start chesadu. Vellipoindi. Tattukoleka natakalu vesadu. Appudu Tattukoleka veedi Toni pelli vaddu emi vaddu ani she and her parents told. Veedu blackmail ki digadu. Appatiki pelli vaddu emi vaddu ani ammayi told Ed. Veedu ila public lo chachi aameni sadiddamanukunnadu. Inthe. Migitavanni opika unte drive chudu bhayya. 

idi evari version... ammaidhaaa abbaidhaaa 

confirm seyyi

8 hours ago, Rimbolamaster said:

Ammayi moved to Canada. Veedi Toni live in. Parichayam Aina ventane veedu proposed. Kotha love kada she accepted. Kani vaadu psychoism start chesadu. Vellipoindi. Tattukoleka natakalu vesadu. Appudu Tattukoleka veedi Toni pelli vaddu emi vaddu ani she and her parents told. Veedu blackmail ki digadu. Appatiki pelli vaddu emi vaddu ani ammayi told Ed. Veedu ila public lo chachi aameni sadiddamanukunnadu. Inthe. Migitavanni opika unte drive chudu bhayya. 

Exactly.. he kept on emotionally blackmailing her to get her back... who the hell will come back if he talks like that about her past relationships... she kept on saying that what he is saying is not true and he created a story as per his wish... 

17 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Exactly.. he kept on emotionally blackmailing her to get her back... who the hell will come back if he talks like that about her past relationships... she kept on saying that what he is saying is not true and he created a story as per his wish... 

I kno a guy who keeps on telling his gf though she is not beautiful I still love you this is wat luv means and in true genuine lover annevadu.. at the end pilla ditched him and married an handsome rich  nri 

1 minute ago, NYCpal said:

I kno a guy who keeps on telling his gf though she is not beautiful I still love you this is wat luv means and in true genuine lover annevadu.. at the end pilla ditched him and married an handsome rich  nri 

Just saying those 3 words all the time will not make a relationship successful.... both of them have to work on it to make each other compatible... ippudu janaalaki anta patience ledu... emanna theda vasthe, they are getting separated.. 

• Upvote 1

living in such sh1t country like canada can cause severe mental disorders

ee DB lo H1 issues vaste Canada ani many planning, my suggestion is US or India, rest all other countries are crap, batikunte balisaaka tini aina batakachu

that fellow clearly has anxiety, anxiety beyond reasonable levels, smoke cheste kids puttaru anedi while valid but cannot be applied until they get married and have that freedom, anxiety can quickly lead into depression that next is S, he should have gone for counselling

living in places without sunlight does not suit to us at all, so short term ki OK but do not live more than a year in such cold sh1t holes

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

love is a myth

7 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

living in such sh1t country like canada can cause severe mental disorders

ee DB lo H1 issues vaste Canada ani many planning, my suggestion is US or India, rest all other countries are crap, batikunte balisaaka tini aina batakachu

that fellow clearly has anxiety, anxiety beyond reasonable levels, smoke cheste kids puttaru anedi while valid but cannot be applied until they get married and have that freedom, anxiety can quickly lead into depression that next is S, he should have gone for counselling

living in places without sunlight does not suit to us at all, so short term ki OK but do not live more than a year in such cold sh1t holes

velledi malli back ravatanike ane concept miss avutuunav