Akhila and pranay google drive

DuvvaAbbulu

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

any guy going behind a girl is a fool.. 

Going after extremely good looking ok ba. But in case eh dibba rotte venkala entha karuvu and loneliness lo vunnado ardham cheskovachu.

1 minute ago, Scurvy said:

Going after extremely good looking ok ba. But in case eh dibba rotte venkala entha karuvu and loneliness lo vunnado ardham cheskovachu.

doorana unna aishwarya  rai kanta pakkane unna kalpana rai best anukunnadu.. dont hurted his soul maa

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

doorana unna aishwarya  rai kanta pakkane unna kalpana rai best anukunnadu.. dont hurted his soul maa

Haha ayyindchu. Her ex’s ela  relationship maintained oh beyond my understanding.  I have seen plenty of guys lowering their standards just for bhumchik. 

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

H1b file chese employers veesey kaadani naa yokka uddesam, it will take time to find employers who sponsor ani

already US exposure unte getting sponsorship is jujubee ani na yokka idi.

9 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

No, I mean going behind someone expecting a future with her is foolish

6 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

masters pics lo baggage undi. ippudu ubbindi.

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

No, I mean going behind someone expecting a future with her is foolish

2 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Haha ayyindchu. Her ex’s ela  relationship maintained oh beyond my understanding.  I have seen plenty of guys lowering their standards just for bhumchik. 

It's good if they have intentions to end there bro.. 😀

57 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

three words emmo kani ..at least try to respect each other ..if she is not beautiful to his eyes , let it go anthy gani though urnt good luking I’m doing a favor by accepting you ani daily chepatam ..ekkada koda pranay is like though you have multiple affairs I’m accepting you anta ..

lol manodu kuda handsome kaadhu. edi donthaku tagga bontha case.

I think pranay dint accept her past , but he already committed to her ( May be akhila might have shared her past after he proposed ) so to be in good books he continued but can’t accept her with her past ..Andhuky he mentioned in one of his emails that he introduced her to his family and friends early stages lony but akhila dint ..he only pressurized her to let her family kno about him ani ..this clearly states that girl wanna take it slow but this guy dint , and her past bothered him and can’t back off now ..evvi anni nadustunty she got h1, now he knows she is gonna go back so took marriage license ..Asalu I think chepthy neny break up cheppali..intha past unna pilla kadhu ani he took to his ego ani Na opinion ..

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

I pity him, after seeing the pictures i can confirm that he is not attractive as well. sorry but only people who are insecure do this and portray the other person as the culprit.