చేతబడి story

salim

1 minute ago, salim said:

How is it possible man. 

@Pappu_Packitmaar anna nijemana చేతబడి story chepu anna manshullu nijagane chastara

He worked as a GM in BHEL tiruchi, cryogenics dept I think not sure, he came to NASA in 1970s. very smart and friendly all of a sudden he fell ill and BHEL spent lot of money on his recovery, after few months he died. This happened all of a sudden from nowhere. 

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

He worked as a GM in BHEL tiruchi, cryogenics dept I think not sure, he came to NASA in 1970s. very smart and friendly all of a sudden he fell ill and BHEL spent lot of money on his recovery, after few months he died. This happened all of a sudden from nowhere. 

Cryogenics aite..might have been exposed to unknown radiation

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

Andhra vodka kutre

2 hours ago, salim said:

India lo nammuthunara. is it true 

ye it is true...pillala marri daggara amavasya roju training istharu anta...nerchukunna vallu work aithunda leda ani practice chesarau anta amavasya roju 

1 minute ago, odhu_le_macha said:

ye it is true...pillala marri daggara amavasya roju training istharu anta...nerchukunna vallu work aithunda leda ani practice chesarau anta amavasya roju 

Beer taguthe chathabadhi antukodu baa

, IIT KGP engineer, 50 years research in spirituality, author.

I have read a few answers and it was expected that people would be amazed to hear such stories.

Yes, black magic is real and it exists. It is also a science but undiscovered science. It is a science of elementals. I have witnessed several things myself and know a few tricks too, which I can share here. But there are some bad or wicked ones which I know too, but I will not reveal them. They are so very dark, they can cause real harm to people. I keep them secret. For instance, there is a very simple thing which one can do for making the best friends or greatest lovers as worst enemies. It takes only 5 minutes of rituals and if practised for even a few days will break office sycophants and lovers into deadly enemies overnight. I will NOT reveal it, as its practice is evil and I wouldn’t like anyone to be harmed.

I have also seen people being possessed by dead or even evil spirits. My sister-in-law (my wife’s elder sister) gets easily possessed by dead spirits. This isn’t black magic, but let me explain it, as one of the answers here has incorrectly referred to such cases as black magic.

This lady when walking down some trees in the night gets a sudden fright as if a “ghost” had jumped into her. On returning home she narrates the incidence, but after an hour or so, she gets a high fever. No medicine can cure her, and she needs an exorcist. The exorcist does strange things on her like beating her with a broom if peacock features and some strange mantras after which she us cured. But until the exorcist is called in, she keeps shivering and speaks in Chinese or some strange language. Once a lady who had died in the neighbourhood had possessed her. She then knew everything about that old lady, as if she was the same person and still living. She had also known secrets about her, which we all and the lady’s family found quite unbelievable. She could tell all their names too.

Possessions cant be treated by doctors, and you can easily find that our. The easiest or simplest way is to keep a fresh lemon under the pillow of the possessed person at night. The next morning you will find it with several dark perforations marks and partly rotten!

My mother too gets easily affected in large gatherings. When she returns home she looks very pale and runs a high fever. Even high doses of paracetamol doesn’t help. What I do (which you can try too) is, I take a handful if rock salt in a clean muslin cloth. With her lying flat in bed with face up, I make sweeping motions of the salt from head to toe. This I do for a few times (around 7 times). Then I take the wrapped salt to the backdoor of the house and with my face towards the house, I throw the packet of muslin wrapped salt between my legs, out of the house. After doing this 2-3 times, her high fever of 104 degrees F, drops to normal within 5 minutes and her vitality is back. Then my mother can happily cook dinner. This too, you can try, if you come across such cases. The lemon thing is quite a litmus test to verify possession.

There are several other cases which I have written in my book, which are so very tested, you can try them too. One is about scorpion bite cure, which my non-believer father has tried on a large number of occasions very successfully. It has 100% success rate, I found, when we lived in a scorpion-infected compound in Berhampur in Odisha in around 1978. There is another protection, which I have mentioned in my book, which can completely guard you in haunted houses. Here, all that is necessary, is to construct five-pronged stars drawn by finger in clockwise direction, with one of the prongs pointing outwards. This needs to be drawn below every window and door in evenings, before sunset.

There are many more examples.

What I wish to emphasise here is that there is a hidden side of nature, which too follows a science and can be studied and known. The science is somewhat like voodoo or black magic, and tantriks have learnt the art. You dont have to be a tantrik to learn them. It is like chemistry, and all you need to know is how to do it. You dont even need to be a spiritual person to perform them.

To know more about these strange phenomena, please read the book “Some Glimpses of Occultism” by C. W. Leadbeater. You can find this book in any Theosophical Society library, like the library at Adyar, in Chennai. You can also find this book at KFI Cuttack Centre and also at KFI Kolkata. I know about this, as this book (now out of print) was purchased by my uncle for the library, which he donated to public and later handed over to KFI (Krishnamurti Foundation India).

In a nutshell, black magic is real and it is metaphysics. Even in Second World War, the main strength of Hitler wad the Nazi Occult Bureau, which Churchill (a Free Mason himself), could effectively counter through Freemasonry. They are all different streams of black magic (according to me), as they all deal with the science of “elementals”. Those here in Quora who are interested to read about Hitler and his black magic, can read the true story in “Spear of Destiny”, authored by Trevor Ravenscroft. This was a best-seller in the 1950s, and it tells all about how Hitler was the most terrible black magician on earth in this life and also in his previous life. Ravenscroft (which was his pen name) had once been the Head of Nazi Occult Bureau, who defected from Hitler and joined Churchill towards the end of the Second World War.

Black magic is real indeed. I can vouch for it, as I have seen in my own eyes and known about it quite well, including some of its science.

85.5K views
View Upvoters
View Sharers