stock market

raaajaaa

1 minute ago, bulleye said:

total 30 k loss from past 2 years..options valla..nt able to play solid tickers..evarikina teliste koncham cheppi punyam kattukonid...I don't  mind in paying them too..

Options or stocks tickets?

7 minutes ago, bulleye said:

total 30 k loss from past 2 years..options valla..nt able to play solid tickers..evarikina teliste koncham cheppi punyam kattukonid...I don't  mind in paying them too..

Options lo you have to be very careful.. "Risk Management" is the only thing that can save you.. And risk reward 2:1 minimum undali.. For e.g $500 CALL option pedithey, 20% profit i.e $100 and 10% loss i.e $50 cutoff pettukovali even before entering the trade. Only then you will be profitable.. And playing options is not get rich quick scheme.. Ah mindset first vundodhu.

'And Twitter/Instagram lo check for many profiles. They offer paid discord servers.. Also beware of fake gurus who are just vultures on social media to suck up your money..

Genuine discord servers will always have limited seats.

• Like 2

options bro..

Options kashtam to guess bro, basic ga gamble ee. I started options recently too, technicals chudali, unusual activity monitor cheyyala. 
so far, I’ve been breaking even to 10% profit on options.

3 minutes ago, chittiR said:

Options lo you have to be very careful.. "Risk Management" is the only thing that can save you.. And risk reward 2:1 minimum undali.. For e.g $500 CALL option pedithey, 20% profit i.e $100 and 10% loss i.e $50 cutoff pettukovali even before entering the trade. Only then you will be profitable.. And playing options is not get rich quick scheme.. Ah mindset first vundodhu.

'And Twitter/Instagram lo check for many profiles. They offer paid discord servers.. Also beware of fake gurus who are just vultures on social media to suck up your money..

Genuine discord servers will always have limited seats.

yup..true bro...being too catious and taking profit very early as i don't want to loose it but if i am loosing..i am nt able to sell it..thinking it will come bac..let me know if someone here is part of any good paid group or plz help me if they are good at it

yup..true bro...being too catious and taking profit very early as i don't want to loose it but if i am loosing..i am nt able to sell it..thinking it will come bac..let me know if someone here is part of any good paid group or plz help me if they are good at it

I personally have been hopping around many paid discord servers. Most of them are useless.. naku thelisinantha kuda thelidhu yedhavalaku....Also you shouldn't blindly enter the trade whatever these admins in the discord server post. You have to analyze the technicals/levels and see if there's any catalyst behind the trade..

Also in this volatile market I STRONGLY suggest not to swing trades.. Go for day trades.. At-least you will have things in control..

I recommend Umar Ashraf, checkout his insta profile, and I heard good things about the discord group he endorses, I guess the name is STOCKOPTIONSPRO.. check that out..

• Upvote 1

Always cut down your losers and put more money in winners. Don’t  DCA(dollar cost average) on losing stocks. 

Don’t be greedy and pick penny stocks or stocks that fell 20-40%. Stocks fall for a reason and don’t invest thinking that they will comeback to previous highs.

Follow IPOs and pick undervalued IPOs. I recently picked PLTR on the day of IPO as I know it’s undervalued and got good gains. 

Also, hold winners for at least 2years. I sold lots of winners very early.

• Upvote 1

Just now, chittiR said:

I personally have been hopping around many paid discord servers. Most of them are useless.. naku thelisinantha kuda thelidhu yedhavalaku....Also you shouldn't blindly enter the trade whatever these admins in the discord server post. You have to analyze the technicals/levels and see if there's any catalyst behind the trade..

Also in this volatile market I STRONGLY suggest not to swing trades.. Go for day trades.. At-least you will have things in control..

I recommend Umar Ashraf, checkout his insta profile, and I heard good things about the discord group he endorses, I guess the name is STOCKOPTIONSPRO.. check that out..

7 minutes ago, bulleye said:

Also trading plays with your emotions.. "WHAT-IF" shouldn't exist in trading.. If the trading is going against your direction cut-out the losses soon, else you will just endup making your small loss a big snowball, and then you do revenge trading, that is when you will blow up your account.. I went through this during my initial trading career, but now I place trades like a ROBOT.. vasthey vachindi, leda chinna loss tho exit avtha.. And this will give you good returns..

Also reasonable ga expectations undali, 20-30% reasonable, but 100%-200% gains are very rare.. So get accustomed to the style that suits you.

• Upvote 2